New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkaboy
    mas ok sakin adidas kesa NIKE. shoe quality speaking.
    Agree, Nike as a brand was built by marketing hype. Adidas has been around sports since the 1920's and the quality of the shoes are better. I stopped buying Nike products after the shoes became more expensive than a good Italian made leather shoe. $150-$200 for a China made rubber shoe is crazy, that's like paying $40K for a China made car.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    maganda yung 14's kaso wala sa size ko. yung AJ 21's, gustong-gusto ko yung White kaso hindi pa din sale. its around P9,200..

currently, umiikot ako sa:
    Kobe Huarache (based on FREE Technology...) -matagal ang break-in period.
    VC5 (all-star colors) -current fave ko. sarap ng cushioning.
    VC3 (yung shox yung buong ilalim..) -sa taas niya, katakot ang ankle sprain!

tried using yung WADE. madali masira...

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    parang mas okey parin sakin addidas

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    have anyone here tried the adidas one ba yun? yung may microchip na shoes?
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I like the Adidas GDL (Game Day Light) 2. Its the signature shoe of Chauncy Billups, I think. Used to wear TMAC 3s.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nag sale ang distributor ng nike dito sa pampanga
    4K for kobe and 3K for (yung suot ni jermaine oneal with team colors and the #7 pa)

pero tama ka sila marketing lang yan ako up to 2K lang ang budget ko sa basketball shoes
    hindi naman ako gagaling kung 9K ang shoes ko eh he..he

7. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Me, I'm a shoe addict recently(again). I gave it up a long time ago, when I traded it(shoe addiction) for car audio(adiction). Ngayon parang alchoholic uli na bumabalik hehe

I saw the amare 360 bball's, medyo pricey nga but I'll wait for a better colorway. I have the 360 AirMax, and the sole is really thick. It's very cushy though when I use it sa gym(treadmills). Very nice and comfy. I think they are more comfy than the shox. But thick soles usually are not meant for sudden quick moves or shift in motion. Siguro if you're a big heavy center or PF ok sya. I just got the AJ 21, 7, and 14 the past couple of months. I got the low AJ 13's last year. Although I only use them in the office the AJ 21's have very exceptional grip. The DNA pattern on the sole si simple but effective. Mainit lang sa paa. Mataas sya so ok yun ankle protection nya. it comes with pod soles that are interchangeable. I just got the black out AZK1, very light shoes. it has a mini wing on the side of the sole which I think is great for stability on making those quick moves in basketball. it feels solid and low to the ground. well try out the shoe when you buy em, dont just check if it fits right. try to "feel" the shoe.

customiseable cushioning ng 21's

Last edited by cardo; July 24th, 2006 at 10:04 AM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    basta nike rubber shoes, pag di mo ginamit ng isang taon. sigurado matatanggal mga glue nyan at di mo na mapapa-repair
    this is so true! i didn't play basketball for a year, then one time, i brought it out to play, kakahiya!nag-disintegrate on the basketball court! di tuloy ako nakapag-720 degree dunk

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i've been using AI's shoes, pero kursunada ko ngayon yung garnett 3.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ganda yun Air Max 360, nike greenbelt had part of their floor on the cushioning system and it's so comfortbale to walk on. Mahal nga lang. I disagree than adidas is better than Nike. Nakita nyo ba cushioning system ng adidas? It's a failed immitation ot the Shox technology. I like adidas sneakers pero in terms of basketball shoes, their lagging behind Nike and even Reebok's pump technology. I'm not even sure if Adidas One basketball shoes really does work. Nike is definitely the leader in basketball shoes tech, kahit gawa pa sa China yun, their tech and innovation is way ahead of the others.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Nike Rubber shoes