Oct 2002
    Not pics,

but a vid....

Recruitment of Suicide Bombers

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/77376/...es_war_on_usa/

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightSix
    Hitler and the Nazis were anti-semitic ... pero hindi pinagbawal ang Christianity. Hitler was raised as a catholic by her mother. He tried to unite the different churches in Germany to his own brand of Christianity to fight his war against the Jews and communists. He used Christianity to bolster support and legitimize Nazism - and got it.

In 1998, the Vatican issued an apology to all Jews for the church's role (or lack of it) in the holocaust during WWII. Half a century late, if you ask me.
    I think only Bavaria was sizably catholic noon (sabagay, that's where he joined up th Nazis). I remember na he started rounding up the priests a little after the Jews. Question lang po, did Hitler ever mention na he was mandated by God to do all his great deeds? Or was it always he was great dahil Aryan sya (kahit di sya blonde, blue-eyed, or tall weeweewee)? (curious lang po ha? di ko alam e)

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    Question lang po, did Hitler ever mention na he was mandated by God to do all his great deeds?
    I'm not aware if he ever claimed a mandate from God but he did claim to work for God. One excerpt among many ... "Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord." (Mein Kampf)

It's understandable to assume that he claimed a mandate from God. A person with that ego and power is inclined to Anyway, I hope he's enjoying hell's eternal flames.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed
    Not pics,

but a vid....

Recruitment of Suicide Bombers

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/77376/...es_war_on_usa/
    Hehehe.. these iranian recruits are proud to become a suicide bombers.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005

A Los Angeles County sheriff inspects the wreckage of a rare Ferrari Enzo that crashed on the Pacific Coast Highway Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2006, in Malibu, Calif. The red Ferrari, estimated to be worth more than $1 million, was going at least 100 mph when the driver lost control and struck a power pole, investigators said. Sheriff's investigators identified the owner as Stefan Ericksson, 44, of Bel Air, who escaped the wreck with only a cut lip. (AP Photo/Hanz Laetz)

sayang yung Enzo, pero take note of the driver's injury...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Has it been confirmed that Ericksson was the driver? I read he alleged that his German friend was the one driving the car, though his claim smells like BS.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Not too long ago, I did a search on crashed Ferraris, almost all mid-engine Ferraris split into two!!!

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    maybe its a safety feature by Ferrari so in the event of a crash, the engine will break away and not ram into the cockpit

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005

An Iraqi policeman inspects a damaged armored SUV of an unidentified security convoy after the explosion of a car bomb, near the Green Zone, in Baghdad, Iraq, Monday, March 13, 2006. Police found four hanged men dangling from electricity pylons in a Baghdad Shiite slum Monday. Bomb blasts in Baghdad and north of the capital many of them targeting Iraqi police patrols killed at least 11 more people and wounded more than 40, police said. (AP Photo/Khalid Mohammed)

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005

NUREMBERG, GERMANY - JUNE 15: An England football supporter relaxes by his motorhome, behind bath towels depicting Captain David Beckham and an England team crest on June 15, 2006 in Nuremberg, Germany. England will face Trinidad and Tobago in their second group stage match in Nuremberg today. (Photo by Peter Macdiarmid/Getty Images)

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
News pics