New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    i'm now really curious about what these cartoons actually look like...anyone got a link?

i can't find them on the intarweb

wikipedia has it albeit a small one. sites are slowly pulling it down.

ot thanks for the advice blunt instrument on

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by StraightSix

The cartoon was printed way back in Sept. 2005. These protests erupted after imams brought copies to Saudi Arabia and started ranting about it. And they want an apology from the Danish government? Bakit hindi nila hingin yung apology ng newspaper editor/publisher? Oh wait ... ayaw nga palang ibigay sa kanila, hehe. Freedom of speech and all that.

There was a London protester who even dressed-up as a suicide bomber. Just imagine the faces of the grief-stricken relatives of the London bombings. Tonight he came out with an apology saying it was not his intent to cause grief nor glorify terrorism. WTF? Sino'ng niloko mo?

Some protesters carried posters inciting/threatening terrorism and murder. Now that there's a public outcry over that (bawal kasi dito kahit threat lang) and the looming arrests, guess what these loonies will be invoking? Right, their freedom of speech.

Wow major copy and paste. with minor translation to boot.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    k thanks for the info. on second thought don't direct link the cartoons to this site. baka i-trace ng mga extremists yung mga links dito at batuhin tayo ng mga e-stones

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    ganda nung baril nung Chinese security forces ah...ano yun? Steyr AUG variant?
    FAMAS po yun...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer
    I was once advised by my Muslim Ninong who belongs to a prominent Muslim clan in our province.

"Never walk with an extremist Muslim in your back."

I even had a Muslim friend who was ok until he become an extremist. Ayun sumali na sa MILF.

Generally speaking Muslims are ok until they become extremist/radical.

Remember its ok for them to kill an infidel, it's written in their coran. Extremist Muslim hold on to this.

Remember one of the bombers in London. His uncle said that the kid is ok, until he become too religious. Naging extremist na pala, ayun pinasabog ang sarili nya.

Same as any other religion/race what's the point. People do stupid things because they are stupid nothing else matters.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Haven't seen the cartoon as well... Sana may link...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    theveed

found one in a blog just type on google michelle malkin blog it should bring you there.

Ot Don't mind her right wing dribble.
    Last edited by GasJunkie; February 7th, 2006 at 01:49 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi lang pala isa ang cartoon ano...nakita ko na tama yung michelle malkin blog site...sakto...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    I think these were the pictures that causes the protests...

humaneventsonline.com/sarticle.php?id=12146

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
News pics