New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by cktlcmd View Post
    Hehehe... baka si car_fanatic... yun nag defend sa carnapper eh one of the girls!

I am 100% in support of quick justice like these. So kill all those bad guys and you won't hear anything from me. It is true that there is a chance that quick justice can sometimes also kill the innocent, but if the percentage is only about 5%... that is more than acceptible for me... specially if the end result is a safer society.

Sige, payag na rin ako dito bro!!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Video footage shows that the ABS-CBN crew had only meant to interview Mark Inducil; it was the arresting officers who invited them to interview Padilla, sitting bloodied inside the police van. Nevertheless, the interaction lasted just less than a minute, only serving to confirm his identity. Ginawa na namang scapegoat ng pulis ang media.

Mga arresting officers ang dapat sisihin for choosing to make a spectacle of Padilla in front of the media, instead of rushing him to the hospital first. Typical police mentality na iparada ang mga nahuhuli nila para magpasikat sa harap ng camera.
    IMO, both are to blame. Reporters and news crew, especially cameramen, should know better than to interview a wounded suspect who's already cuffed and needs to be brought to a hospital. Kulang lang talaga sa training itong mga reporters ng Dos, because I don't see reporters from the other networks doing the same thing. Honestly, the first thing that came to mind when I saw that video was that parang walang pinag-aralan yung nag-iinterview. Bastos yung mga tanong at parang proud pa na naka-scoop.

Tabloid journalism seems to be the norm at Dos. The more sensational, the better. Remember the time when they used to show dead bodies in full color? It didn't matter then whether they were suspects or victims, basta mag-rate lang sa primetime. Nowadays, they show them either pixelated or in black and white.

I'm no criminal lover. I'm glad that Padilla and others of his ilk are dead, that's one less scum off the face of the earth. But there are things that need not be shown on TV just to show your "accomplishment." There's a proper place and time for everything.

Hoy, ABS-CBN, teach your reporters some manners!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    IMO, both are to blame. Reporters and news crew, especially cameramen, should know better than to interview a wounded suspect who's already cuffed and needs to be brought to a hospital. Kulang lang talaga sa training itong mga reporters ng Dos, because I don't see reporters from the other networks doing the same thing. Honestly, the first thing that came to mind when I saw that video was that parang walang pinag-aralan yung nag-iinterview. Bastos yung mga tanong at parang proud pa na naka-scoop.

Tabloid journalism seems to be the norm at Dos. The more sensational, the better. Remember the time when they used to show dead bodies in full color? It didn't matter then whether they were suspects or victims, basta mag-rate lang sa primetime. Nowadays, they show them either pixelated or in black and white.

I'm no criminal lover. I'm glad that Padilla and others of his ilk are dead, that's one less scum off the face of the earth. But there are things that need not be shown on TV just to show your "accomplishment." There's a proper place and time for everything.

Hoy, ABS-CBN, teach your reporters some manners!
    Baka naman kasi ang ABS na mismo ang nagturo sa mga reporters nila na ganun ang gawin para maka scoop.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gertrude View Post
    hindi kaya may pinuproteksyonan ang pulis na "mas malaking isda"? baka naman may tongpats silang nakukuha tpos pinatahimik na lang si ivan para hindi na kumanta?
    Exactly! sila sila din ang mga *?"ilamaw:diablo: at basura sa lipunan.( Nasakanila ang power at armas.) Dont forget that! Kaya dapat kung pwede lang talaga may bumibira din sa kanila...:spam:
    Last edited by ghosthunter; August 8th, 2010 at 08:01 AM.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
NEWS: Carjacking Strike Again. (update: Ivan Padilla now dead)