New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Just a reminder to those who own new and old vehicle beware specially if you have a driver.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    dagdag pa etong problema pag may sasakyan ka walang pinipili bago o luma kahit wala kang driver ang mga hinayupak na mga yan hihintayin kang sumakay sa sasakyan mo saka ka nila titirahin

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Please send us a link to the article or video clip?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its all over the news, yung Volvo XC90 nila Derek Ramsay, tapos may isang Vios na carnap, tapos 2 kotse sa the Fort yung isa sa former ambassador pa ang pag-aari.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Looks like someone is recouping election expenses.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I am so out of touch na. And I thought the Fort is a safe place.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I am so out of touch na. And I thought the Fort is a safe place.
    No where is really safer na sa panahon ngayon.. Security guards meant to safeguard properties and cars tend to get so relaxed as if yesterday was today as well.. As if nothing happened before, and so be it today... I remember the incident in Alabang where in the wife of one of our co MSCP member was approaching her MS when she noticed a culprit working his way on her MS' plate number and the culprit was also riding on an MS.. the security are fairly lax nowadays.. But ofcorse, anything goes if Carnappers intend to take your vehicle away whether you are about to embark, disembark or your vehicle is parked... tsk tsk..

What's a better deterrent to this? Immobilizer? as far as i am aware of, madami na raw kayang maka-copy ng mga special signal emitting key immobilizer to the exact copy? i dunno..

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Mukha nga isang grupo lang ang tumitira. Pero ang lakas ng loob ng mga carnappers to use the XC90. The Volvo is easy to spot since it isn't exactly common.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ninakaw lang yan to use as a getaway car or even use the car just to get another car ala Grand Theft Auto (a videogame)... Ala nga ibenta nila yang XC90 its so hard to sell and as you mention easy to spot kasi konti lang...

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
NEWS: Carjacking Strike Again. (update: Ivan Padilla now dead)