New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    No idea about this. All I want to know is why these magnets keep sticking to me and why I suddenly have the urge to bite something. Oh and the moon looks so pretty...

2. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    No idea about this. All I want to know is why these magnets keep sticking to me and why I suddenly have the urge to bite something. Oh and the moon looks so pretty...

Are you serious? Are you in the Philippines? I thought that thing about magnets just happens in America...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    sige basa/nood pa kayo tungkol sa NWO

alam niyo saan kayo mag a-arrive?

the world is ruled by a bunch of lizard people

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Maybe as a result of the vaccine being injected in your body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    This NWO is riding with the pandemic… then create lots of conspiracy theory because most people are inside the house browsing the internet… they capatilize the current scenario…

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^

sineryoso naman ng mga tao haha

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    Are you serious? Are you in the Philippines? I thought that thing about magnets just happens in America...
    Obviously not.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    vaccines + 5G = control over mankind

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    This NWO is riding with the pandemic… then create lots of conspiracy theory because most people are inside the house browsing the internet… they capatilize the current scenario…

well kumalat din na si George H. Bush is a member of the Deep State, dati din palang Head ng CIA si George Bush. and that he was the mastermind behind the failed assassinations of Ronald Reagan. Siya din naman kasi makikinabang bilang VP kung maaasassinate si Reagan.

Second, siya din daw ang isa sa mga brains ng assassination ni John F. Kennedy. Kaya nga yung name ng magazine ni Junior is "George" para babala ni Junior na alam niya kung sino pumatay sa Father niya...

Corrupt din daw si son George W. Bush, inside job nila ang Twin Tower Sept. 11...

nandyan pa yung adrenochrome thing, it is the fountain of youth and secret for long life, child's blood transfused through your body will keep you younger and stop the aging process sabi nila...

well yan usapin ngayon sa mga center and right circles

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Athrunzala View Post
    well kumalat din na si George H. Bush is a member of the Deep State, dati din palang Head ng CIA si George Bush. and that he was the mastermind behind the failed assassinations of Ronald Reagan. Siya din naman kasi makikinabang bilang VP kung maaasassinate si Reagan.

Second, siya din daw ang isa sa mga brains ng assassination ni John F. Kennedy. Kaya nga yung name ng magazine ni Junior is "George" para babala ni Junior na alam niya kung sino pumatay sa Father niya...

Corrupt din daw si son George W. Bush, inside job nila ang Twin Tower Sept. 11...

nandyan pa yung adrenochrome thing, it is the fountain of youth and secret for long life, child's blood transfused through your body will keep you younger and stop the aging process sabi nila...

well yan usapin ngayon sa mga center and right circles

malalim ka na sa rabbit hole baka di ka na makabalik

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast