3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nice..sikat nanaman pinas..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    galing galing, ako sna kunin din nilang cook

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hmm, I wonder if she'll make balut or dinaguan for the president.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    she specializes in american and mexican fud daw sabi sa dyaryo. yun daw kasi fav ni mrs laura bush kaya sya ang nakuha.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    cooolness :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Clinton's primary physician sa White House was also a Filipina, US Navy Captain
    I think she still serves in the White House.

Few years ago in San Diego a Filipina graduated from High School as the school's valedictorian. Today she is a Navy Captain assigned as the White House Physician. She is on fast track promotion, just one step of Admiral rank. Her father, a retired sailor would be very proud as we are
    update, Rear Admiral na pala, promoted by clinton.

2001. For more than eight years, a Filipino-American has been making sure that the world's most powerful person is physically fit to do his work. Her name is Eleanor "Connie" Mariano, a 45-year-old physician and a top-ranking officer of the US Navy. Mariano is the director of the White House medical unit attending to the health of President Bill Clinton.

With only two months left in President Clinton's term, Mariano will pursue her duty as rear admiral of the US Navy, the highest military post ever occupied by a Filipino-American woman in the mighty US Armed Forces. First Lady Hillary Clinton, who has just won a seat in the senate in the recent elections, personally thanked Mariano for her service to the American nation. "Our family loves you and we're grateful to you," Mrs. Clinton told Mariano in a ceremony tended for her last June.

President Clinton promoted Mariano as rear admiral of the US Navy last June. On that occasion, Mariano narrated how her Filipino family romanced their own American dream. "I am pleased to stand before you today as proof that Filipino-Americans in the Navy no longer must go through the kitchen, the back door or the garage,"

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    George Bush's personal butler is also a filipino.. he was interviewed last christmas i think nung umuwi sya dito

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    my brother in law who is also a chef at the White House says that 60% of the people working in the kitchen are Filipino's. ang saya-saya daw nila sa loob . my sister just had breakfast with his big bosses last week in the white house, how cool is that?!.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
New Pinay Head Chef at White House