New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    to complete the muslim rebel look, eto ang kelangan:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hmmm. I remember buying some real Arab scarves (faded red and white* instead of black) when I went to Egypt a long time ago. But, I wear them traditional style along with the head ring to secure the scarf. I always wanted to look like an oil sheik like say, for Halloween.

But as a fashion statement? I'll pass.

Pretty ironic for rappers to wear them considering many Arabs/Turks/Kurds can't stand their music.

*Actually, my uncle said I do have a couple of black and white, not just red.

Thew only time I actually wore one was back in Egypt while touring the Pyramids of Giza. They were being sold as souvenirs ($5 apiece) and the vendor helped me put it on the proper way. He even said, "You make nice Egyptian".
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 1st, 2008 at 02:53 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Non-muslim guys wearing scarves? I haven't seen any. That fashion statement is worse than the "collar up" look I must be out of the loop again. hehe. If you're straight and you're wearing a scarf, better ask yourself if you really are straight. hehe. Hindi ba si Mama Rene Salud ganiyan ang fashion?
    meron akong friend na echos..sabi nya....eh yun daw ang in pag naka scarf,,,meaning....echos sila?,,,,,

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Baka tinatago lang ang chikanini (hickies) sa leeg

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    siguro mawawala din yang fad na yan. People sometimes just need to be "in-fashion" even if it is not even practical.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Baka tinatago lang ang chikanini (hickies) sa leeg
    Happened to my girl friend but instead of a scarf, she went to school with a "neck brace". It was so hilarious! :hysterical:

What's an echo? Jericho = bakla?:gayfight:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Madalas gumamit nyan yung mga Guttierez twins........

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Happened to my girl friend but instead of a scarf, she went to school with a "neck brace". It was so hilarious! :hysterical:

What's an echo? Jericho = bakla?:gayfight:
    bulls eye........:charot:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    bought loads of those scarves but I only use them outdoors (related to work and not for porma) and when I go to Mindanao. they can actually keep you pretty cool underneath. note: I am not Muslim.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007

'Shemag' yata ang tawag dyan... we use that as protection against BBs for our necks and ears during airsoft games... towel na rin kapag pinapawisan ng todo, hehehe. compared to using heavy neck protection, the shemag is quite comfortable when running furiously... no wonder the jihadists are using these as part of their 'uniform'
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; September 1st, 2008 at 06:21 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
new male fashion?