New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I need advice maybe some lawyers can help me here...

We are co-owner of a property wherein bodega space is rented out, now my problem is the other co owner who lives inside the same compound/ bodega does not allow us ingress to the property although we have another door / passageway to go in / out our bodega space along a side door. but once a month we need to unload contents from a 40 footer container van inside the compound as it would block traffic along the road if it will park beside the side door we have...

My question is if he (other co-owner) still refuse us to go in the compund to unload the container van. Can we just park outside of the compound gate to unload our cargoes, while his ingress/egress to the compund is block and must wait til we finish the unloading?

DO we have a valid grounds to do this or this not a good idea?

Thanks for replies...

WBR,

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    calling sir ThePatriarch

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    calling sir ThePatriarch of TSCP

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    dapat ata sa goon squad ko ito nilagay....

WBR,

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    dapat ata sa goon squad ko ito nilagay....

WBR,

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hi IB. Can you give some more details? Are you the co-owner of the lot or the bodega (structure)? Supposing it is the latter, is there any document or agreement which evidences your co-ownership? Also, did he ever tell you or explain why he's not allowing access to the bodega?
    Last edited by Altis6453; August 27th, 2008 at 10:58 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    paano kayo naging co-owners? equally divided ba? maybe right side is yours and the left is his? tingin ko pag sa side niya ikaw talaga mag baba ng stocks eh meron siyang karapatan tumanggi..

let us just wait for the lawyers..ayan na pala si altis6453..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Obviously there is more to the background of this "problem". Unless that is explained, it would be difficult to find a satisfactory solution.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *altis,

yes we have the TCT which shows there how much one own's how much of the whole property, that's why its called Co-owners base on the % appurtenent to each co-owners.

we agree among ourselves (verbally) that I'll have left side while he and the others occupy or hold rights to the other bodega space on the compound, Now the middle of it is a right of way (alley road) for all to use.

Now on my bodega space on the left has a side door fronting the street w'c can accomodate an isuzu elf only ( not a conatainer) so we use this as ingress/egress of our bodega so will not pass anymore the other MAIN gate of the compund whcih can accomodate container vans.

Now for his selfish reason, he will not allow us to unload on the alley road of the main gate anymore, his reason was his asking for additional compensation for us using the alley road which is suppose to be co owned by us also.

so do i have a right to block it for a while(unloading only of the container) since he would not allow me anymore to enter the compund?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    *altis,

yes we have the TCT which shows there how much one own's how much of the whole property, that's why its called Co-owners base on the % appurtenent to each co-owners.

we agree among ourselves (verbally) that I'll have left side while he and the others occupy or hold rights to the other bodega space on the compound, Now the middle of it is a right of way (alley road) for all to use.

Now on my bodega space on the left has a side door fronting the street w'c can accomodate an isuzu elf only ( not a conatainer) so we use this as ingress/egress of our bodega so will not pass anymore the other MAIN gate of the compund whcih can accomodate container vans.

Now for his selfish reason, he will not allow us to unload on the alley road of the main gate anymore, his reason was his asking for additional compensation for us using the alley road which is suppose to be co owned by us also.

so do i have a right to block it for a while(unloading only of the container) since he would not allow me anymore to enter the compund?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Need advice PLS...... :)