i wasnt serious

2. Join Date
    May 2006

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    i wasnt serious
    lols!

BTT: Well the NBI could start checking government computers for software licenses if they want.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    the point is they don't have to "register" every computer in the country if they can solve things easier with very basic hacking knowledge with the right tools. Much easier if they can legitimately tap into Internet Service Providers since they don't have to hack it forcibly.

I mean, why "register" at all if you can just trace the IP address per se?
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by badsekktor View Post
    lols!

BTT: Well the NBI could start checking government computers for software licenses if they want.....
    They already did..
    They've done that here inour office..
    Even games and other apps, kaya nga lahat nagbura ng files

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    About the sim card registration, go ako dun..
    Para kasing candy lang ang pagbili ng sim card dito sa atin, regulate it para maiwasan ang kung anu-anong masasamang gawain using the cellphone.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    I mean, why "register" at all if you can just trace the IP address per se?
    i guess it is more convenient for them (NBI)... less job if these things are regulated. lazy na rin pala mga NBI agents natin....

Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    They already did..
    They've done that here inour office..
    Even games and other apps, kaya nga lahat nagbura ng files
    ouch! pati ba mga free online games?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    sus, why stop at laptops. pati desktops na isama.

tito sotto is another idiot for pushing registration of sim cards. why the fsck does this guy keep getting voted?

bunch of lazy idiots. anakngtinapa pag-isipan nyo muna mabuti mga ipo-propose nyo.
    what's wrong with registering a Sim card especially prepaid? I think that's a good way of regulating the use of sim cards for illegal activities they should have started that a long time ago. All sim numbers should be registered to a known user when you buy it similar to applying for a land Line phone wherein they ask for valid id's, proof of billing etc.

Registering a laptop on the other hand is really a stupid idea but registering sim cards especially prepaid I don't think so.

just my two cents.
    Last edited by TholitzReloaded; March 1st, 2011 at 03:59 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    what's wrong with registering a Sim card especially prepaid? I think that's a good way of regulating the use of sim cards for illegal activities they should have started that a long time ago. All sim numbers should be registered to a known user when you buy it similar to applying for a land Line phone wherein they ask for valid id's, proof of billing etc.

Registering a laptop on the other hand is really a stupid idea but registering sim cards especially prepaid I don't think so.

just my two cents.
    ako rin agree ako rito.

they do this in singapore.
    when you buy a prepaid sim card, they would ask you for your work permit card & passport copy.

kaya siguro gusto i-pattern ni tito sotto sa singapore yung sistema.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Even if the NBI records all the IP and MAC numbers of laptops, it is not unknown for people to spoof MAC numbers and IPs. Or simply go to the nearest CDRKING and buy a USB network LAN or WiFi adapter to change your laptop's MAC number.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
NBI wants laptops regulated