New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Anybody know if I go directly to UN Ave Central Office if I can get my clearance on the same day if I have a hit? My name is is so common that there was never a time that I was able to get a clearance on the spot, so I have to travel 2x, hoping next time na diretso na sa central at hindi na pababalikin ulit.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Anybody know if I go directly to UN Ave Central Office if I can get my clearance on the same day if I have a hit? My name is is so common that there was never a time that I was able to get a clearance on the spot, so I have to travel 2x, hoping next time na diretso na sa central at hindi na pababalikin ulit.
    got a hit, meron yata sila bago; they can deliver it to you door to door.

NBI CLEARANCE

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Baka hindi applicable sa akin ito, everytime I return after 7 days to claim my clearance, I always get sent to UN Ave for QA.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Update 2017: Effective this year 2017 onward, NBI Clearance Processing will strictly implement the “No Appointment No Entry Policy” for NBI clearance applicants. No appointment will be available on the same day of application. All NBI Clearance applicants are advised to register online and have their appointment date set in advance.
    When I click on the site wala naman naglo load!!! WTF!!! Is this the same issue as the passport? Online appointments only pero down naman parati!

NBI CLEARANCE

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    When I click on the site wala naman naglo load!!! WTF!!! Is this the same issue as the passport? Online appointments only pero down naman parati!

NBI CLEARANCE
    Just keep trying. It's a slow and erratic site.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

NBI CLEARANCE
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Just keep trying. It's a slow and erratic site.
    Good thing I'm done and over with NBI clearances na yan. One time lang ako nakakuha niyang nun newly grad ako.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If you live in the south metro, bring a copy of your old clearance to the NBI satellite office in SM Las Pinas. No need to schedule as they can easily accommodate walk-in renewals.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Saan kaya mas konti tao? NBI Robinson's Galleria or NBI in SM Las Pinas? Is this South Mall? I have not been to Las Pinas on a weekday in 10 yrs! The last time I was there was in 2008 to apply for NBI clearance.

Declared daw na Paranaque day tomorrow so I guess no NBI office in Duty Free. OMG!!! My problem is my appointment is February 13!!!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    SM Las Pinas, it is near the Las Pinas city hall. kunti lang tao doon nagpapa-renew ng NBI clearance.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    SM Las Pinas, it is near the Las Pinas city hall. kunti lang tao doon nagpapa-renew ng NBI clearance.
    Oh my. Malas ko naman. I wonder if they can honor there my appointment in Duty Free. They should have blocked that date in Duty Free if it's a holiday

The NBI renewal is inside the SM mall?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
NBI Clearance Renewal