New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Greetings tsikoteers!

Soliciting opinion on which NBI satellite office is better; Las Pinas or Rob Dasma?

Please offer experience on how long the lines are and how corrupt(or not) the staff are. Time is not a factor because I can be at either site between 7 and 730 AM. TiA!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    i believe meron na online application para sa nbi clearance for appointment. much better kesa pumunta ka as walk-in.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No (obvious) corruption in Galleria. Service was relatively quick and efficient given the horde lining up for their clearances.

Was there before 6, they brought out chairs at 8, got my number at 9, went around to do other chores (mall opens 11 ata), came back at 1 and went to the processing queue (even if my number was already called), found out I had a hit, came back two days later, done!

Advice: fill out the online form and bring the printout with you. There was a separate line for "online" and "offline". "Online" got their numbers first.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    i believe meron na online application para sa nbi clearance for appointment. much better kesa pumunta ka as walk-in.
    Noted sir!!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    No (obvious) corruption in Galleria. Service was relatively quick and efficient given the horde lining up for their clearances.

Was there before 6, they brought out chairs at 8, got my number at 9, went around to do other chores (mall opens 11 ata), came back at 1 and went to the processing queue (even if my number was already called), found out I had a hit, came back two days later, done!

Advice: fill out the online form and bring the printout with you. There was a separate line for "online" and "offline". "Online" got their numbers first.
    Sir. To confirm, antayin pa mall hours to open before they start operations?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Pippo21 View Post
    Greetings tsikoteers!

Soliciting opinion on which NBI satellite office is better; Las Pinas or Rob Dasma?

Please offer experience on how long the lines are and how corrupt(or not) the staff are. Time is not a factor because I can be at either site between 7 and 730 AM. TiA!
    When I got mine last year, I just paid the fees in a Globe Business Center..around 150 pesos yata plus the convenience fee..You need to create an account/online profile on their website (www.nbi.gov.ph | 523: Origin is unreachable) enter the reference number found on the Globe receipt..after that you need to pick the date and time of your appointment..on the day of your appointment just proceed to the satellite office you selected and proceed to biometrics na..HTH

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post
    When I got mine last year, I just paid the fees in a Globe Business Center..around 150 pesos yata plus the convenience fee..You need to create an account/online profile on their website (www.nbi.gov.ph | 523: Origin is unreachable) enter the reference number found on the Globe receipt..after that you need to pick the date and time of your appointment..on the day of your appointment just proceed to the satellite office you selected and proceed to biometrics na..HTH
    and then pupunta na si ms. patts dito para kumain kasi nagutom sa biyahe hahaha

OT warning ako :D

7. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Patti View Post

NBI Online Application

Yan ba yung site patti?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    and then pupunta na si ms. patts dito para kumain kasi nagutom sa biyahe hahaha

OT warning ako :D
    ^as much as I want to bro nilalagnat pa ko..Si Aaron nagChurch pa..tomorrow na lang..sabihan ko sya para sabay kami

On topic:
    normally mas maluwag pila sa robinson's otis and metroeast based sa experience ng friends ko

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    NBI Online Application

Yan ba yung site patti?
    yeah I think so..basta naalala ko i created an account sa nbi site naredirect ako sa isang page..baka yan na nga po

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sir. To confirm, antayin pa mall hours to open before they start operations?
    Yep. The satellite offices (di lang NBI pati SSS, DFA, etc) open when the mall opens.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast