New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    the problem to me, from the outside looking in, is that no one is doing anything to change anything. people like Tulfo criticize indiscriminately and sometimes irresponsibly, people either agree or disagree with him, make excuses, judgements and whatnot, but nothing ever changes.

i've been on this forum for a long time now, and it seems like every week there's a thread that goes like this:

"here's why the philippines/the filipino sucks"
    "that article is BS, how dare he"
    "no, it's true, this is a terrible country"
    100 posts detailing all that's wrong with the country and halfhearted attempts to suggest solutions
    rinse and repeat

my point is, who is part of the solution? Tulfo? hell no. haven't the ills of the country been dissected and discussed enough? who's going to step up?

people who are part of the solution are those who build something or who have concrete talents like businessmen, engineers, doctors, govt. officials employees (govt. & private) etc ...

those who are not only use their mouth or their pen to make their excuse as part of our society coz they dont have any talent at all. and the worse of them all eh yun those who thrive on the negative like some lawyers, spin doctors, some media people, some writers, homo***ual showbiz hosts and wannabe philosophers.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me kulang pa nga yang "A Nation of Cheats" dagdagan pa natin "A Nation of Cheats and Liars!"...............

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
A nation of cheats?