New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    matagal ko ng di nakita dito si minicarph, parang naging boring yata ang tsikot pag wala siya. Not OB bumalik ka na dito!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007

"Calling occupants of interplanetary craft..."

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    uploadfromtaptalk1461367354072.jpg in the golf course yesterday, OB was all over the place--[ATTACH]32315uploadfromtaptalk1461367479116.jpg[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails uploadfromtaptalk1461367425138.jpg  

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ano yan bro? Ober D Bakod?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Ano yan bro? Ober D Bakod?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    puede na rin bro
    it's "out of bounds" actually.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    uploadfromtaptalk1461367354072.jpg-[ATTACH]32315uploadfromtaptalk1461367479116.jpg[/ATTACH]
    thank you ^ for coming back! 😎

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I'm always here atty, it's just lately I can lift my finger to post coz I'm just so broken hearted. Hindi ok alam kumbakit but maybe a person of my past has been thinking or praying for me, and I'm experiencing a influx of emotions every night. Do you believe in the twin flame? I think she did this to me.

Anyways, how are you? Are you ok now with your mid-life crisis?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I'm always here atty, it's just lately I can lift my finger to post coz I'm just so broken hearted. Hindi ok alam kumbakit but maybe a person of my past has been thinking or praying for me, and I'm experiencing a influx of emotions every night. Do you believe in the twin flame? I think she did this to me.

errr... kinukulam kayo?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bro.minicarph,- post pa more para ma-redirect mo ang iyong energy at matanggal ang iyong pagiging broken-hearted...

O baka naman

"No I

Don't think

Time is

Gonna heal

This broken

Heart; No

I don't

See how

It can

While we

Are still

Apart; And

When you

Hear this

Song, I

Hope that

You will

See that

Time won't

Heal a

Broken-Hearted

Me!... "

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.4K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    obs dilikado yan. loco de amour is very dangerous. it has no known cure. you better flood the board with your very sensible posts so that you have yourself a release.
    i don't mind you campaigning for duterte or bongbong marcos. i was thinking if you would campaign for them some dutertards might shift allegiance to other presidentiables 👍

but, henceforth, you have my perpetual sympathy 😎

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast