New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i'm not an agnostic. i believe in a higher being and us having a purpose, and was raised roman catholic

but i also believe that the interpretations of men (i.e. the church) is flawed and that we have been lied to over the centuries (tamang da vinci code, hehe)

i think i would believe more if something miraculous happened to me. parang ngayon kasi lahat ng ok sa buhay ko, sariling sikap...at lahat ng masama ay bad decisions ko rin. simply put, i don't feel God's hand in my life enough

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    We live on tectonic plates that float on redhot magma. Everywhere in the universe, there is violent nuclear fusion of hydrogen that feed the stars, blackholes so potent it can suck in light, comets, asteroids and other celestial bodies in continuous motion, any moment threatening to hit this planet. On the molecular level, electrons tirelessly orbit the proton-neutron core. The human body is powered by the explosion of oxygen and sugar. The earth moves around the sun at 18.55 miles/sec, rotating at approximately .5 km/sec at the equator. All of these occurences point toward a chaotic existence for man, but surprisingly, order generally prevails. So what manner of Power keeps such a balance in a universe that threatens to explode, or implode, at any moment? Just a thought for you guys. Have a great day.

IMO you don't just put your faith in God's hands and do nothing, you've got to do something with your life whatever that is. Faith is overrated here, and our country suffers because of it, you'll hear people say "bahala na ang diyos" and do nothing which is exactly where our country is going.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    wow hebigat ng sinabi mo repapips! Di ko gets tsong! hehehe have a nice day din!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i heard a pastor who talks about God "those who dont belive in God would burn in hell"i asked pano yun mga nakatira sa bundok and there no way they could come down, pano yun mga sinaunang tao, who was born and died to worship the fire etc..."they too would burn in hell" pano yun mga buddist, islam etc..."they dont belive in God they all go to hell" which question my thought is God that selfish, that he creates some man to be played around by other man and later be burned in hell? in a funny way i said(this was during a bible study na naki seat in ako) ok pala dun sa ibaba masaya dami happennings
    moral of the story as a human like me we dont judge a person by his or her belief, my principle be that he worships the stone or the sun, basta he doesnt speak ill even think ill of other person, do good and justifiablen to others doesnt condemn God or any other sacred authorities... i believe God has an open heart to accept him and God has his way to open the heart of that particular person=)

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    only God can judge us. true.

scattered thoughts:
    two words. free will. greatest privilege God has given us.
    and yes, faith without action is useless.
    again, grace. pag may grace ka nothing is impossible. i think it's a bit cynical to think na nde ka magbabago kahit may miracles na sa harap mo IMO
    ignore the blabbing. just killing time here kaya dami ko na tinayp.
    anyway, bat iba na ata yung argument dito. kala ko ang tanong is kung ikaw ay non believer ano kaya makakapagpaniwala sa yo sa Dyos.... hehehe

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    never question faith, never question god..whoever or whatever is your god. just live in peace.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I was super close to losing my faith in God during one part of my life. Everything was going terribly bad.

The only thing that brought me back was the love given to me by people who loved God.

Not religion or doctrine, just pure unconditional love. Everything else will follow.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Have you seen constatine?? Sabi nun girl di sya naniniwala sa devil, but sabi ni keannu, but the devil believes in you. So medyo mahirap diba.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Ever hear the story of the astronaut and the brain surgeon?

The astronaut, who was an atheist, says to a brain surgeon, "I've flown on countless space missions, circled around the Earth many times, but I never saw a single sign of God or the angels in the heavens."

The surgeon, who happened to be religious, answers, "And I've operated on countless brains, many of them belonging to famous people, but I never saw a single thought."

NAPAISIP NANAMAN AKO.question for non-believers.