New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As with politics, religion is a never ending debate!

Pero sangayon ako na mas masarap pagusapan ang mga bagay na yan kung may SanMig at sisig, hehehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Macky

Pero sangayon ako na mas masarap pagusapan ang mga bagay na yan kung may SanMig at sisig, hehehe.
    hahaha, personal preferences na lang kung maniniwala ka or hindi...

teka, mag bordello na nga lang ako...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Deja vu ba iyon? .... May isang term din sa Bible ukol doon. Tawag yata ay revelation or something...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I do agree that the Bible is "the Words of God," but what I was asking...why do Roman Catholics (incl. myself) worship statues, images, the cross, etc.? Don't you think they/I do contradict themselves/ourselves?

We worship statues, images and the cross because the church asked us to. We really do not have to. The early catholics were branwashed to do so. Then the brainwashing was passed on to the succeeding generations. They were making the term 'Fear the Lord' too literal. It wasen't mentioned in the Bible to worship objects, it was not in the commandments.

This is because religion is a good business, it's a good money making device ;) A lot of people blindly fear God, businessmen..este the Church, take advantage of this. More followers more donations

I do practice 9 out of the 10 commandments. The only one I'm unclear of is the Second Commandment.

Sometimes it makes me wonder, if we are just being deceived. That we are just led to believe all this, brainwashed ika nga. I guess we'll know when the time comes. mwahahaha ..

Sorry kung napalayo na sa topic, I don't mean any harm. I'm just being open and expressing my views. Btw, catholic din ako, went to catholic school until college, went to retreats every year during college and visited the chapel everyday.

Ed

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun nga, Brainwashed na tayo. Pero as long as we are (seems like it) taking the right path (i.e. thou shall not kill) okay lang, I think. hehehe

but can we really start worshipping even if we dont/haven't see/n them?

Deja vu ba iyon? .... May isang term din sa Bible ukol doon. Tawag yata ay revelation or something...
    yan nga yung tawag ng mga Roman Catholic (past life daw)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pipol, agree with ed... religion is a no ending debate..tested na yan.

for those non catholics...preno naman ng konte..di ko naman maintindihan..we have different beliefs how to worship GOD pero alam natin iisa lang naman ang DIYOS na sinasamba natin..

bakit kailangan natin kwestyunin na kesyo mali ang ginagawa nyo..dapat kasi ganito..ganyan..

naalala ko one time i attended a bible study i heard "yang mga katoliko di makapupunta ng langit, dahil mali ang pamamaraan ng pagsamba.." helloowww, sino n b sa atin ang nakapunta sa langit at di tinanggap dahil isa syang katoliko?

mga pare ko, lahat tayo di pa nakikita ang DIYOS... di natin alam kung sino ang tamang ginagawa...

mas maganda nyan... speak with GOD, make conversation with HIM... lahat tayo pwede gawin to maging catholic, born-again, muslim, etc. basta galing sa puso.. gagaan ang pakiramdam nyo.

peace

tama na nga to... oto na lang pagusapan natin. =)

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I Dont know.....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    salamat sa mga replies...ang dami ko pang naiisip..kaya lang mukhang pagod na kayo at ayaw niyo na yata....

salamat...ang gagaling niyo...madami din palang laman ang mga utak naten...ehrherhehrehrehr

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang layo na sa topic nitong thread na to a hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mejo nga eh...eh pano....

ewan..tama na nga....battle of the intellect na ito.....

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
NAPAISIP NANAMAN AKO.question for non-believers.