New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    la lang......may kaibigan kasi akong Indian dito sa trabaho....He is about to get married( thru arranged marriage), but the girl's camp decided to cancel it due to incompatibility of their stars accdg to their astrologer...... nakakatawa nuh....

May katotohan kaya ito?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Me? No.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako rin nde, pero minsan nagkakatugma... coincidence lang siguro :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I don't believe in horoscopes either.

However, I think horoscopes are a part of astrology by which we know since ancient times maraming nagamit ... wizards, knights, intellectuals, medicine men...etc

It looks like the 3 wise men in the Bible, used the stars/"astrology" and some form of calculations to predict the coming of the Messiah.

Some studies say that the builders of the Pyramids in Egypt use astrology a lot.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    i don't. but i like reading my daily horoscope.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    no...

get a personal fortune teller instead

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga pala, I just read my Horoscope for the fun of it.

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    No. :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    No. but i do read mine sometimes just for the fun of it. lalo na pag sinabi mananalo daw ako ng lotto hehehe! so far, di pa rin ako nanalo

so is this indian friend of yours now, hmmm, broken hearted? nyahahahahaha! kakatuwa nga noh!

i worked in Oman with another indian once and his family was rich. add to that that he earns a good living in our company. so ayun, 45 years old na siya (that was 12 years ago) di pa rin makapag-asawa kasi mahal ng price nya eh hehehe! di kaya ang dowry nya ng mga indian girls! kaya hayun, sa sheep at goats na lang nya nagagamit ang kanyang ***ual prowess, ehehehehehahahahehe!

OT. do you know that in pakistan, it is normal for young teenage boys to be sodomised by their older peers? bawal kasi ang magkaron ng girlfriend sa kanila, no *** before marriage (na arranged pa ha).

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    No!

pero ung classmate ko oo..napaka-wierdo..pati buhay sinusunod sa hula..kaya hanggang ngayon ala pang boypren.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Naniniwala ba kayo sa Horoscope?