New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Djerms
    Tama si Glenn. May mga naging arguments din dito na mainit. Pero bihira lang naman and those heated arguments didn't start from the mods and admins. In fact, the moment that they see that an argument is starting to heat up, they issue a warning right away para hindi na lumala. Which is a good thing, unlike the other boards na mismong mga admin and mods pa ang magyayabang sayo..kala mo kung sino. SIla tuloy ang pinagsisimulan ng away.

Dito sa tsikot, hindi lang friendly ang mga admin, mods and members...CUTE PA!..

...pwera lang si Glenn..hehe..

...pa-cute...

...joke lang boss Glennster..hehe....musta na?
    langya ka..ahrhahrahr..ayos lang..pasukan na naman!!!magpakita ka nga!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    tama kayo
    same observations ako

more power to tsikot!! :D

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by kuroy
    \and isa pa nga pala...napansin ko noong nagkaroon ng kaunting "pagpapalitan ng kuro-kuro" si gretzy and si jedi et al... napaka professional pa rin nila....

well kung ako cguro iyon baka ndi ko makayanan iyong ganoon.

well i'm glad of what tsikot.com has become. lalo na kaming mga nasa ibayong dagat...parang feeling tambay kanto itong tsikot.com...parang home and friends away from home ika nga.
    it's because some things need to be discussed, kahit gaano kabigat ang issue, pero trabaho lang talaga, walang personalan. we respect and value each other's opinion, and so things are settled at the end.

most of the people here (not just the admins n mods) are good-natured that's why Tsikot.com is a generally peace loving community.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yun... Walang personalan...

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Maybe dun sa other site they are pretending to be moderators. Baka partial sya on one side of the argument kaya nagkakapersonalan.

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i recently lurked from the "comments/suggestion" forum ng ibang board.
    one poster is askin about something irregular. . . barado kagad sa admin.
    hehehe, at pinagtulungan pa ng mga moderator.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thank you for all the kind comments...

we can attribute all of these to our moderators and super moderators! they are really the reason why tsikot.com is a peaceful, inviting, homey and comfortable community to be in.

(i don't need to mention the excellent work of all the tsikot.com co-admins.)

:maraming salamat po:!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by GlennSter
    langya ka..ahrhahrahr..ayos lang..pasukan na naman!!!magpakita ka nga!
    Hehe. Hoy ikaw nga ang hindi na namin nakikita eh, may papakilala pa naman sana ako sayo. Ano ba ang pinagkakaabalahan mo? KItakits tayo sa Fun Run, punta ka, dalhan kita manok! hehe.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ang maganda dito sa tsikot mga 'inteligente' at 'matured' mag isip ang mga forumers...meron din arguments but i like it because the forumers are arguing based on issues and no personal attack on the persons who made the comments...all comments are pointed to the issues so walang initan...
    Last edited by explorer; June 13th, 2004 at 07:26 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    i agree

actually, when an issue is being discussed here, i always wait for some people to post their opinions because i admire their witty way of looking at things.

they are boybi, karding n mbt, i commend you guys!
    Last edited by gretzy; June 14th, 2004 at 02:30 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Naniniwala ba kayo? re: Mods and boards ng forums