New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    good point.

besides, wala ng pagkaiba sa beatles mania at presley mania ata ito noong araw. i'm sure ng mga panahon na iyan iyong tickets sa concerts nila dati presyong ginto din. ngayon nga lang mas madali mag indulge sa extreme consumerism because of the all accessible credit card...kaya tsaka na nila problemahin ang pangbayad siguro ang mentality ng karamihan dyan hehe
    It's the VIP tickets worth 18k that were sold out first. Ang masaklap diyan, baka may ibang tao na credit card pa ang pinangbayad tapos hindi naman full or straight payment. Dadgdag credit card debt lang

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Actually, you'd be surprised how far these morons will go in their quest of fanaticism...

A "psycho" One Direction fan allegedly killed her pet dog after the stars of the British pop group didn't follow her on Twitter.

The obsessed admirer allegedly broke her beloved Chihuahua's neck after a desperate message to four of the band's five singers went ignored.

She initially tweeted the boys from her *illumivato account on Aug. 29, according to widespread reports in South American and Spanish media.

"Follow me or I'll break my dog's neck," she wrote in a post accompanied by a snap of a pooch being pinned down on the floor.

Unsurprisingly, her message was not picked up by the "Live While We're Young" warblers, who receive millions of tweets every day.

Fed up with the lack of a response, she again took to the microblogging site several days later.

Writing specifically to Liam Payne, she reportedly wrote: "I love you. Follow me. My dog has just died."

She included a picture she said showed her in tears as she cradled a little dog that appeared to be dead.

Read more: One Direction fan allegedly kills pet dog after singers don't follow her on Twitter: 'Follow me or I'll break my dog's neck' - NY Daily News
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Sana i get free tickets

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    juan direction na lang......

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sana di matuloy ang Concert... dami ko tawa sa mga bumili ng ticket nyan (mga bente)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    juan direction na lang......

o kaya two erection :D

sana pala nakabili ako vip ticket tapos since hindi naman ako manonood i-au-auction ko yung ticket starting at 20k :D

Sent from Constantinople

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sa tv patrol......

grabe yung fan ng 1D from albay pa. she's waving this thick wad of P500 bills, & yelling angrily...."i want 3 VIP tickets!"

apparently sold out na lahat yung VIP tickets, kaya gali na galit si manay.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    lilipas din ang One Direction

what if, these guys will hold a concert 10 years or even 20, marami pa rin ba ang manonood sa kanila?

or in a similar situation, kung magco-concert ang New Kids on the Block or Backstreet Boys ngayong araw, marami pa rin ba ang manonood sa kanila?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    18k just for a ticket

Wow, that's like two months worth of groceries.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Jackpot mga scalpers dito :bwahaha:

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast