1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by screws View Post
    keto?so hows your urine smelling like?
    Yeah pls describe

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Hindi talaga ako mahilig sa rice. Normally I only eat 1/4 to 1/2 cup rice a day. Sa dessert ako malakas kumain

Pag buffet ang strategy ko, kainin ko lang yung mga pagkain na hindi naman masyado niluluto sa bahay.
    Pag as buffet like Vikings, what I do is get 3 scoops of ice cream, sprinkle it choco chips and sprinklers, then get leche flan + any cake or cheese cake available in the buffet, then mashup ko sila then get a coffee say Caramel machiato and pour 1/3 of it as mashup dessert ko

Omg' heaven!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My Mom's cardiologist looks so young and has amazing skin. He follows a low carb diet too (paleo) He is 40+ and no hypertension or diabetes. It takes a lot of discipline!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    keto?so hows your urine smelling like?
    I dont try to smell my urine everytime i pee, i do get consious if my breath smells or not, downside of ketosis, i started on a 21 sugar detox then moved on to carbnite, which is 10 days into ketosis then 6 hours refeed of pasta, chocolates, ice cream, etc on the 10th day, just to jump start the metabolism.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Luap View Post
    How is it going for you? Parang di kakayanin ganyan.

Easier than a salad, fruit diet, you feel deprived all the time.

6. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    I dont try to smell my urine everytime i pee, i do get consious if my breath smells or not, downside of ketosis, i started on a 21 sugar detox then moved on to carbnite, which is 10 days into ketosis then 6 hours refeed of pasta, chocolates, ice cream, etc on the 10th day, just to jump start the metabolism.
    so how do you know when your body enter ketosis? keto strips? isnt the fastest way to know it is... after a workout, lock yourself in the cubicle, turn the hot shower on, urinate. if its gag inducing, you know youre doing it right. :D

carbnite? isnt this the same as we normal people call it cheatday?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    so how do you know when your body enter ketosis? keto strips? isnt the fastest way to know it is... after a workout, lock yourself in the cubicle, turn the hot shower on, urinate. if its gag inducing, you know youre doing it right. :D

carbnite? isnt this the same as we normal people call it cheatday?
    No keto strips, you will feel it, everybody is different, for me its all then peeing on the 2nd or 3rd day, youre losing water weight, 1 gram if carbohydrate(s) in the body holds 3 to 4 unit of water weight, youll shed the excess water first, then you wont have those afternoon crashes that makes want to have a siesta due to having a constant supply of energy from stored fat, lastly, i have a bad taste in my mouth, ketones are in the saliva also. Downside is bad breath and you wont have the usual pump you used to have when working out.

Carb nite only last 6 hours on the last day of your cycle, principle is, your body has no glucose stored, its empty and you can eat whatever you want, ice cream, pizza etc, it will just go into an empty glucose/carb tank, the following day youll start all over again, gained around 5-7lbs( water weight) once you get back into ketosis, youll shed all that off in a matter of days. If you do a carb nite every night, your glucose tank is full, do you know where the excess go? Into fat.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My Mom's cardiologist looks so young and has amazing skin. He follows a low carb diet too (paleo) He is 40+ and no hypertension or diabetes. It takes a lot of discipline!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Typical dinner

image.jpg

Kanina its bulalo

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Typical dinner

image.jpg

Kanina its bulalo
    Ganyan kadami kinakain mo karne para pumayat?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Typical dinner

image.jpg

Kanina its bulalo
    Oh wow! But I assume you do heavy exercise? 0 carbs talaga? No green leafy vegetables?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast