New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma_34
    there will come a time na magiging saturated na rin ang nursing dito sa US Timing lang ang kailangan nong gustong mag-aral pa Hindi naman lahat ng state may shortage kasi Americans are studying nursing na rin so priority sila
    my mom (she's in research) puts it at around 2010.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    yup i know.. but for the same amount of work...mas ok pa rin ang kita dun kahit dollar din ang gastos.....although malaki ang tax(30% to 40%) bumabalik naman un sa mga tao di gaya dito na kinukurakot lang ng mga nasa pwesto ..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun ang gusto nilang gawin eh. marangal na trabaho naman ang nursing

let's live and let live

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by budyong92
    yup i know.. but for the same amount of work...mas ok pa rin ang kita dun kahit dollar din ang gastos.....although malaki ang tax(30% to 40%) bumabalik naman un sa mga tao di gaya dito na kinukurakot lang ng mga nasa pwesto ..
    i add pa ang excellent health care benefits and pension pag retire nila...may maaasahan cla pag uwi dito....

5. FrankDrebin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma_34
    there will come a time na magiging saturated na rin ang nursing dito sa US Timing lang ang kailangan nong gustong mag-aral pa Hindi naman lahat ng state may shortage kasi Americans are studying nursing na rin so priority sila
    Carpentry at masonry na lang. Bebenta ito sa US ngayon especially sa New Orleans Area.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Goodluck sa mga mag-umpisang mag aral.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    This professionis is widely demanded all over the world.once you graduated in the school,even not quiet experience is easy to get job and easy to go abroad and the important the salary is very competitive in the market labour.Well, goodluck to those who aspiring to be come NURSE...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uncle ko saka asawa niya, pareho silang chemical engineer kakatapos lang mag nursing. tsk tsk

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    Not really... not yet. The labor force in the US still isn't big enough to cope with the demand... and nursing in the US is a terribly difficult profession, long hours, LABOR intensive and relatively poor pay as compared to other professions.

But the glut of people taking up nursing, especially those who were not in it from the beginning, a lot of them are in for major disappointment... as they don't exactly make very good nurses... not as bad as doctors, who really can't get the hang of being under people who know less than they do about what they're doing... (junior doctors ordering around older doctor-nurses... haha!).

One advantage the US has is their shorter non-BS nursing program, which qualifies one to become an RN... our nursing program is too long, with too many restrictions carried over from the time when Nursing was a "premiere" course before it went down.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Diba si Michael Ray Aquino yung sabit sa kuratong case ni Lacson... Nurse na sa US ngayon.. Imagine from PMA to Nurse... no regrets naman daw sya mukhang mas happy at peacefull ang life nya don

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
nag-aaral na ng nursing ........