New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=2]The MVPMAP (Motor Vehicle Parts Makers Association of the Philippines , a non-profit organization) is launching the truly Pinoy vehicle this Philippine Independence Day!!! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]Wave our flag and celebrate Philippine Independence Day![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]Be the first to view[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]MVPMAP's PhUV[/SIZE][SIZE=6][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]A Filipino vehicle: for Pinoys, by Pinoys, and made with locally manufactured and assembled autoparts [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]Visit our exhibit at the Central Plaza of Market!Market! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]June 12 - 13, 2007[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]Public viewing of our red hot vehicle starts at 7:00 p.m. of June 12, 2007. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]What is a PhUV?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]The PhUV (Philippine Utility Vehicle) is a Filipino vehicle: for Pinoys, made by 50,000 Filipino workers from over 300 Philippine made and assembled autoparts. It is designed to carry both people and cargo, thus it is ideal for business use on weekdays and family use on weekends. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Why the need for the PhUV:[/SIZE][SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Through the years, we have witnessed the steady decline of local auto parts manufacturers and currently, most of what is left of our membership are operating at only 40% of their rated plant capacities. There are about 45,000 workers dependent on the local parts industry and its support industries and thus, MVPMAP saw the need to look for a vehicle that will hopefully revive the industry, a move similar to what our Asean neighbors have done – look for a niche and serve it!! We are expecting the Philippine Utility Vehicle (PhUV) Program to do this as we believe it can be the much-needed catalyst to revive our ailing local auto parts industry. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Please come to the exhibit at Market Market and support the local manufacturing industry!!! [/SIZE]

May EB din po ang Tsikot PHuV group around 3pm yata, punta din po ako din with jenny/Tsikotbabe. Sa mga tsikoteers, punta din po kayo sa launching ng MVPMAP's PhUV, pakita po natin ang support natin dito

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    let us support such worthy initiatives

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Good job to MVPMAP! Mabuhay po kayo!

Sir Jedi, sana may pics nung Pinoy vehicle (PhUV), para makita naman naming mga OFWs kung ano hitsura nya.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes sir, may pictures po for sure and kukuhanan din po namin ng video

Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Good job to MVPMAP! Mabuhay po kayo!

Sir Jedi, sana may pics nung Pinoy vehicle (PhUV), para makita naman naming mga OFWs kung ano hitsura nya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa mga pupunta, this is my number 09192261644 , text or call me na lang kung andun po kayo bukas, para po magkakilala tayo

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I will be watching this for sure!

Sino ba sa media ang may rights for the coverage

And sino ba sa tsikot ang spokesperson!

[SIZE=3]CONGRATULATIONS to everone, your efforts have now reached a milestone![/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    hat's off to everyone who made this possible. mabuhay kayo!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir, is will be there to support the event may konting coverage din pong gagawin, may prototype din pong ginagawa ang Tsikot PHuV group pero iba po sya sa mvpmap phuv, pero full support pa rin po tayo sa mvpmap coz di natin alam, baka dito na mag-umpisa umusbong ang local automotive industry.

Quote Originally Posted by Vroom-Vroom View Post
    I will be watching this for sure!

Sino ba sa media ang may rights for the coverage

And sino ba sa tsikot ang spokesperson!

[SIZE=3]CONGRATULATIONS to everone, your efforts have now reached a milestone![/SIZE]

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    darnnit, color coding pa naman ako while other car won't be available. I'd like to personally see the PhUV and meet the people behind it as well as the tsikot folks who share the same passion. I'm anticipating the PhUV more than the Chery so I'll try to drop by. Any word yet re the pricing or terms? I'm crossing fingers hoping that this is the real deal (bureaucracy-less)- para sa aming mga masa. Mabuhay tayong lahat!

PS: I hope si Mike01 or his alter ego and others who were supposedly trolling the forums should not hesistate to inroduce themselves sa mini eb. Hey I mean it in a nice way. I'm sure the rest are more than hospitable to return the gesture, and probably everyone can finally settle their differences (again in a nice way).

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nice natuloy din....

Mabuhay ang Pinoy!!!
    Last edited by Syuryuken; June 11th, 2007 at 06:20 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
MVPMAP's PhUV Launching and Tsikoteers EB