The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I miss JP2

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    You need to cut down on your Star Wars......
    HAHAHAHA! natawa ako dito ah..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Strange ... they are not demanding the Pope's death. Diba ganun mapikon ang mga muslim, gusto ipapatay ang kinaiinisan nila?

Natawa rin ako dun sa Star Wars

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    Strange ... they are not demanding the Pope's death. Diba ganun mapikon ang mga muslim, gusto ipapatay ang kinaiinisan nila?

Natawa rin ako dun sa Star Wars
    It's the Pope. If they demanded such a thing, I'd be declaring war on them.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    right, i dont think they'll be openly declaring and demanding for the pope's death. pero baka nag-start na mga covert plans to assasinate him kahit na nag apologize na sya ng konti.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Repent people the end is near.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    right, i dont think they'll be openly declaring and demanding for the pope's death. pero baka nag-start na mga covert plans to assasinate him kahit na nag apologize na sya ng konti.
    I certainly hope not because if it does happen, I'm going to disappear from the internet altogether and start my own covert war. Muslim extremists aren't the only ones who know how to make bombs.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    muslims are so intolerant to other religious beliefs.....read this link: http://www.cathnews.com/news/608/151.php

ayaw nilang mag convert ang isang Muslim na maging Roman Catholic Christian at ang dami death threats laban kay Joy......pede pa siyang makulong ng ilang taon under Shariah court (Muslim court) dahil sa pag convert niya......

ito ang nakakatakot......this survey was done 1 year after the London bombings na kung saan nagpasabog ang mga radical muslims ng 3 trains sa Underground (subway sa London) at 1 bus na kung saan 56 katao ang namatay noong July 7, 2005

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...254764,00.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...4764_2,00.html

Poll results and findings in the link above:
    13% of British Muslims think that the four men who carried out the London Tube and bus bombings of July 7, 2005, should be regarded as “martyrs”

7% agree that suicide attacks on civilians in the UK can be justified in some circumstances, rising to 16 per cent for a military target

16% of British Muslims say that while the attacks may have been wrong, the cause was right

Britain as of year 2001 has a population of 1.5 Million muslims......if 13% of them think the bombers were "martyrs" and 7% think it is OK and justifiable to target civilians, lumalabas 195,000 of them think the bombers were martyrs and 105,000 think it is ok and justifiable to target civilians.....oh my God

nung binomba ng JI ang LRT station sa blumentritt last July 30,2000 muntik nang madamay isang barkada ko.....buti na lang sa ibang train siya nakasakay....

i do not feel anxious or fearful of muslims here in new york (ang dami dito) pero huwag naman sanang sa paraan ng mga duwag ang gagawin nilang paraan kung naiinis man sila sa mga Jews, Kristiano at Amerikano.....

without Spain colonizing the Philippines starting in the mid 16th century (1520's), the Philippines would have been a majority Muslim country......

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by moneywhiz View Post
    muslims are so intolerant to other religious beliefs.....read this link: http://www.cathnews.com/news/608/151.php

ayaw nilang mag convert ang isang Muslim na maging Roman Catholic Christian at ang dami death threats laban kay Joy......pede pa siyang makulong ng ilang taon under Shariah court (Muslim court) dahil sa pag convert niya......

ito ang nakakatakot......this survey was done 1 year after the London bombings na kung saan nagpasabog ang mga radical muslims ng 3 trains sa Underground (subway sa London) at 1 bus na kung saan 56 katao ang namatay noong July 7, 2005

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...254764,00.html

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...4764_2,00.html

Poll results and findings in the link above:
    13% of British Muslims think that the four men who carried out the London Tube and bus bombings of July 7, 2005, should be regarded as “martyrs”

7% agree that suicide attacks on civilians in the UK can be justified in some circumstances, rising to 16 per cent for a military target

16% of British Muslims say that while the attacks may have been wrong, the cause was right

Britain as of year 2001 has a population of 1.5 Million muslims......if 13% of them think the bombers were "martyrs" and 7% think it is OK and justifiable to target civilians, lumalabas 195,000 of them think the bombers were martyrs and 105,000 think it is ok and justifiable to target civilians.....oh my God

nung binomba ng JI ang LRT station sa blumentritt last July 30,2000 muntik nang madamay isang barkada ko.....buti na lang sa ibang train siya nakasakay....

i do not feel anxious or fearful of muslims here in new york (ang dami dito) pero huwag naman sanang sa paraan ng mga duwag ang gagawin nilang paraan kung naiinis man sila sa mga Jews, Kristiano at Amerikano.....

without Spain colonizing the Philippines starting in the mid 16th century (1520's), the Philippines would have been a majority Muslim country......
    I sympathize with their plight. I can condone them comdemning world leaders like Bush, Blair, and etc. But, if they start threatening the Pope, they better watch it.....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    This is confusing, Islam is regarded a very old religion and yet their members act like spoiled brats....

I think that Pope should watch his words... but I don't mind rounding up muslim extremists and branding them stupid and fed to the lions...

regards,

An Infidel

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Muslim fury at pope jihad comments