New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    [quote=Jun aka Pekto;1079495][quote=Cathy_for_you;1079489]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post

Oh yeah. I drowned my sorrows in a strip bar.

Who would take advantage of me in a strip bar? Besides the waitresses and lady (lap and pole) dancers, we're all guys in there. Oh, geeez. Now, you're making me think of something really nasty and frightful. I shudder at the thought of it. Eeek
    I was thinking the waitresses and the dancers. hehe. Unless some "in between" guys go to strip bars as well. :puke1: Now that's gonna be nasty. hehe.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post

I was thinking the waitresses and the dancers. hehe. Unless some "in between" guys go to strip bars as well. :puke1: Now that's gonna be nasty. hehe.
    Rule Numero Uno is.... No skin contact and no associating with any dancer or waitress. If there's any on my part and the dancer complains, the bouncer aka Mr. Wrestlemania (seriously) can toss me out the door with just one hand.

Most of us tended to mind our own business. So usually, I had a table to myself. I didn't really get drunk because I still had to drive home. I was there mainly to forget the ex....which I did beautifully.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 24th, 2008 at 06:08 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I haven't been sad in a long long time. The closest recently would be times of "extreme clarity"..... Some other songs I listen to:

Another Song About The Rain - Cracker

Goodnight Elizabeth - Counting Crows
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 24th, 2008 at 06:40 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Rule Numero Uno is.... No skin contact and no associating with any dancer or waitress.
    Thanks for clarifying. I thought kasi that dancers would make rounds sitting with clients after their performance. hehe. Did this happen in the US or Philippines?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Thanks for clarifying. I thought kasi that dancers would make rounds sitting with clients after their performance. hehe. Did this happen in the US or Philippines?
    Nah. I was a good boy while I was in the Philippines. I did mostly the beer and pulutan bit. I was worried about the "she-guys" you mentioned earlier, esp after one squeezed my knee in a jeepney. That wasn't the bad part. The bad part was he had me fooled. I really thought he was a hot-to-trot woman. I never felt sillier in my life. Whoops I guess if she's too pretty, she's probably a guy. He He.

Anyway, being sad, lonely, or melancholy is part of life. It happens. Me, I'm too busy to dwell on it. Now that I have a growing family, there's just no room for it.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    eto sa kin para todo relate,

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDzvzGzMu5Y"]YouTube - BOBBY VINTON - MR LONELY[/ame]

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    *I always blushed and turned red whenever I paid for uh, a lap dance. And when I blush, I'm also smiling.

OT: A lap dance? Whew! Brings back fond memories of Kit Kat and Pink Panther in CA.... (I even saw these names in local establishments here.....)

If I am sad, I play rock music!

6110:pepsi:

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    whenever i'm sad... i play andrew e. songs... sounds jologs pero it made me feel good... heheheeh

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

OT: A lap dance? Whew! Brings back fond memories of Kit Kat and Pink Panther in CA.... (I even saw these names in local establishments here.....)

If I am sad, I play rock music!

When you're sad or down, the first step to recovery is being able to smile once more. It just so happens that was the quickest way for me. I can't help but smile when I blush or turn red.

I suppose in the old days this would apply as a sad song. Unfortunately, this is one of the songs that makes me smile probably because it's been featured ad naseum in the show "Married With Children". Hee Hee

I'm pretty sure others feel the same about the songs I like. Oh well, why break the chain? He He.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; May 25th, 2008 at 09:12 AM.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    When you're sad or down, the first step to recovery is being able to smile once more.
    soooooo true

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Music when you're feeling lonely