New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by KoKoNAT View Post
    Though the MRT is not the best, it is not the worst. For the worst, go to India.
    I agree. The train system in India (especially the ones going to the provinces) IS MUCH WORSE. Foreigners who ride their trains, especially females, get groped almost all the time.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i hear bad stories also about LRT...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    I agree. The train system in India (especially the ones going to the provinces) IS MUCH WORSE. Foreigners who ride their trains, especially females, get groped almost all the time.
    yap, napanood ko sa amazing race nung nasa india sila pati lalake hinipuan din he.he

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin View Post
    Hehehe. As usual here, basta't Pinoy panget lahat. The rest of the world are the best. :D

Not true we could grope and leer with the best of them.

:laughbounce:

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    yap, napanood ko sa amazing race nung nasa india sila pati lalake hinipuan din he.he
    Grabe talaga dun Fafa Kimps. Pero akala nung mga lalake dun sila lang ang magaleng mang grope...

[SIZE="4"]Abwah, akwoh dehnnnn!!! [/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DISCIPLINE!!!

yan ang kulang sa ating mga pinoy....meron tayong common sense, talent, intelligence etc...but kulang tayo sa discipline....

pero wala pa yang chaos na yan sa pagsakay sa MRT/MTR if you compared it with other countries like sa India....para sa akin eh pinakaworse ang train system don....tsaka malamang eh himatayin kayo sa amoy....herherherherher di kasi tayo sanay sa amoy nila eh...pero para sa kanila eh mabangong mabango yung amoy nila....

Sa Japan naman eh talagang siksikan as in kung ano yung posture mo pagpasok eh mapi-freeze ka na sa ganong posisyon hanggang makarating dun sa kabilang station.....at least eh kokonti ang mabantot don...tsaka di ako nagko-complain kapag there's a cutie Japanese lady na naka-splat sa front ko as in napi-feel ko sya fully all over me....and I can almost kiss her in the cheek since almost 2 inches lang ang distance ng lips ko sa cheek at tenga nya.....:cheekkiss: , muntik na ngang magalit ang di dapat magalit eh..herherherher Pero at least eh pumipila sila at pinalalabas muna yung iba bago magkatulakan papasok...herherherher

same in Korea....so I find it so easy to board a train here in HK, me train attendant kasi dito usually kapag rush hour........and not so crammed like Japan and Korea....

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Buti na lng sa lrt line2 hindi ganyan. at mag siksikan man madami namang chiks

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie View Post
    The only thing I hate about the train is when some people assume nobody can smell them when they don't take a shower...
    hahaha SNAP! there's clear and present danger alright

Hehehe. As usual here, basta't Pinoy panget lahat. The rest of the world are the best. :D
    a bit of sarcasm there well there are worst even, and some of the best railw systems out there falter once in awhile, nagkataon lang na this is closest to home that we can fulminate against. Para balanse I'll do the same toward some foreign counterparts.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    stupid system they have in India, and the Indian public commuters are one of the worst out there, I mean they make us look like automatron robots. you lose not only your dignity but personal items as well when travelling through Chennai on a train. what resembles a market place is the Madras domestic airport with chicken wires as a perimeter.
    travel on trains plying along the Johannesburg to Pretoria in South Africa are quite acceptable until you get your share of robbery in midday in the midst of sedate commuters. and the funny bit is that the criminal is an acquaintance of yours or your friend's. Afrikaans don't take public transpo, even cabs, rather they own at least two cars just in case one breaks down. driving in Johan's similar to driving in Chennai= it's like running inside a burning house.
    another is the MTA-NY city subway scene especially during rush hours. and I thought that I wouldn't experience there what we usually experience here. then it becomes a crime depot at night especially along downtown Manhattan (blacks&asians) to upper Queens (latino homies) route. besides, those carriages are old, filthy & putrid- which make me wonder how we manage to keep ours clean and working.
    even the best out there like yung U.K.'s National Rail or Sydney's Cityrail ay may mga deadly flaws din. in Sydney we've had our share of an occasional train collision incidents as in as regular as once a month. fear made us all brave the almost 2 hour traffic on the road to work and uni daily.
    yun lang yung mga bad experiences ko so far. yung iba ginawan ng solution, while yung iba naman, well, just bite the dust and live with it. don't know how we can alleviate ours but can we utilize the army or PNP to at least enforce discipline on the platform.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Speed View Post
    DISCIPLINE!!!

yan ang kulang sa ating mga pinoy....meron tayong common sense, talent, intelligence etc...but kulang tayo sa discipline....

pero wala pa yang chaos na yan sa pagsakay sa MRT/MTR if you compared it with other countries like sa India....para sa akin eh pinakaworse ang train system don....tsaka malamang eh himatayin kayo sa amoy....herherherherher di kasi tayo sanay sa amoy nila eh...pero para sa kanila eh mabangong mabango yung amoy nila....

Sa Japan naman eh talagang siksikan as in kung ano yung posture mo pagpasok eh mapi-freeze ka na sa ganong posisyon hanggang makarating dun sa kabilang station.....at least eh kokonti ang mabantot don...tsaka di ako nagko-complain kapag there's a cutie Japanese lady na naka-splat sa front ko as in napi-feel ko sya fully all over me....and I can almost kiss her in the cheek since almost 2 inches lang ang distance ng lips ko sa cheek at tenga nya.....:cheekkiss: , muntik na ngang magalit ang di dapat magalit eh..herherherher Pero at least eh pumipila sila at pinalalabas muna yung iba bago magkatulakan papasok...herherherher

same in Korea....so I find it so easy to board a train here in HK, me train attendant kasi dito usually kapag rush hour........and not so crammed like Japan and Korea....

hehe sinabi mo kapatid. dito sa korea, sobrang siksikan talaga pero at least may common sense ang mga tao na pumila at pababain muna yung lalabas bago pumasok.
    problema lang dito ang daming middle aged women (i think they might have stumbled onto immortality). sobrang aggresive pa-lakas manulak, lakas mambangga, bilis tumakbo, galing pa magtapon ng bag (from one end of the car to the other to 'reserve' a vacated seat) at talo pa ako sa akyatan ng bundok hehehe dapat sila na ipapalusob sa norte hehe

times i was crushed right next to:
    cutie = 2
    man = 3
    old woman = 10
    Last edited by Chip; October 26th, 2006 at 02:09 PM. Reason: redundancy check

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMHO....ours is not the worst....we are quite better compared with other countries......at certain point and time of the day, ours is much better and safer than NY MRT...

atsaka mas maraming mabango na makakasabay dyan sa MRT/MTR sa atin compared to other countries as well....:Bath: :laundry:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
MRT vs. MTR