New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by manilamako View Post
    But it's really not their fault that they're that close to the track. If na experience mo din yun rush hour siksikan, you'd see its really unavoidable. Kaya pag nag MMRT ako di nako sumasabay sa traffic ng tao. Safety railings lang talaga kelangan para hindi ever mangyari yun accidentally nahuhulog. What if bata pa ang nahulog tsk. Anyway, confirmed na suicide nga. My condolences to the jumper's family. Stupid decision man, kahit anong problema hindi suicide ang solution
    Yeah safety railings or railings na sa door lang ng train yung open na area para people won't crowd/scatter.

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ya coz you're gonna wait forever kung PNR

hehe
    hahaha. Yung mga home along the riles throws garbage and poop at the PNR trains pa daw.

Bakit sa LRT wala masyado suicide? Baka less prone to accidents sa LRT.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Mababaw lang naman yung tracks, hindi naman nakalubog. Sana nahila pa yung tao pabalik.
    mababaw, hindi nakalubog? look at the picture again? that's more than waist high and most probably be chest high for the average filipino.

but, let's assume that the person fell in the tracks by accident. the platform and track height difference is enough (a few feet) that somebody falling in would stumble and lose their balance when they land especially if he/she wasn't expecting to be pushed off. if somebody falls just as the train is pulling in to the station, the train comes in to the station fast so there's less than a handful seconds for him to stand back up and reach for people on the platform to be pulled out.

yeah they should increase the fare na para hindi na masyado masikip.
    they should increase the fare? is this so that more people can't afford a service that was built for them in the first place? wtf-head-scratching-facepalm-statement you made there eh?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    15 years ++ na yung MRT at walang pagbabago... Never na nagkaroon ng railing mga yun....

Ganito yung automatic doors sa Hong Kong....

Sa Singapore din problema nila yung ganun...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    mababaw, hindi nakalubog? look at the picture again? that's more than waist high and most probably be chest high for the average filipino.

but, let's assume that the person fell in the tracks by accident. the platform and track height difference is enough (a few feet) that somebody falling in would stumble and lose their balance when they land especially if he/she wasn't expecting to be pushed off. if somebody falls just as the train is pulling in to the station, the train comes in to the station fast so there's less than a handful seconds for him to stand back up and reach for people on the platform to be pulled out.

they should increase the fare? is this so that more people can't afford a service that was built for them in the first place? wtf-head-scratching-facepalm-statement you made there eh?

I'm sorry if the picture looked as if it's not even waist deep. You don't have to be so condescending about it.

And you don't have to hostile to people with whose opinion differ from yours. I don't think I am the only person who thinks they should increase the fare.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Pwede naman sa EDSA-Guadalupe bridge, sigurado tigok ka pagnainom tubig ng Pasig river.
    Actually, you'll probably be killed by a hold-upper or sideswiped by a speeding EDSA bus before you can even stand on the railing of Guadalupe bridge.

Alam ko na magiging corrective measures ng MRT operator to prevent future incidents of the same manner, maglalagay sila ng sign: "Bawal tumalon/mahulog, nakakamatay".

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    15 years ++ na yung MRT at walang pagbabago... Never na nagkaroon ng railing mga yun....
    ~snip~

Sa Singapore din problema nila yung ganun...

not anymore. after a few suicide by train, automatic doors were installed in all stations.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Di lang marami nagpapakamatay kasi di sa kulture ng pinoy....

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I'm sorry if the picture looked as if it's not even waist deep. You don't have to be so condescending about it.

And you don't have to hostile to people with whose opinion differ from yours. I don't think I am the only person who thinks they should increase the fare.
    i have no problem with differing opinions - if the opinions make sense.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Nakasakay na ako ng mrt/lrt. Meron lang signs tsaka tiles na hindi pwede tapakan habang wala pa yung tren. 2 rows yata yun. Tapos yung guards sumisita kapag masyado malapit sa edge. Madami talaga tao na sumasakay diyan. Hindi pa ako nakakaranas na umupo diyan sa loob ng tren. Lagi nakatayo. Kapag rush hour naman. Talagang tulakan. Pahirapan pumasok at lumabas. Kadalasan nga hihintayin mo pa yung susunod na tren/trip.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    i have no problem with differing opinions - if the opinions make sense.
    It seems like it's only your opinion that makes sense. You insulted me right away just because you don't agree with me.

Please stop with the insult. I am not trying to pick a fight with anyone at the board like you do.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast