New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT
    You have to view the other person as your partner, with the same capacity and capability as yourself. Now, isn't this the best opportunity to prove just that?

Partnership in life should be viewed as a permanent state of affairs; Work, for all its worth, isn't.

ayun... tumbok!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    do your best, tapos let anyone of you be pirated by the rival company. para in the end magkasama na kayo. hehehe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    good communication lang po yan, and try to understand each other, hindi dapat pag-awayan kundi pag-usapan at planuhin para mag-work ang relationship. (unless gusto nyo talagang mag-hiwalay)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fLaKeZ
    do your best, tapos let anyone of you be pirated by the rival company. para in the end magkasama na kayo. hehehe
    Pwede.

Partners for life na agad.
    Last edited by CoDer; February 3rd, 2006 at 10:11 AM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    magtayo na lang kayo ng sariling kumpanya :D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naku mahirap yan....my wife and i work in the same company (different divisions) and it's hard enough to be on the same side. if we worked for bitter rivals baka magbarilan din kami :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    ....basta ang usapan eh kung sino mas malaki kita mas malaki ihahati.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    naku mahirap yan....my wife and i work in the same company (different divisions) and it's hard enough to be on the same side. if we worked for bitter rivals baka magbarilan din kami :bwahaha:

di naman siguro. kami din ni esmi we work for rival companies. although of different fields, pero we don't talk work issues at home.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Nasa pagdadala din ninyo iyan, just don't bring work issues home. Practice a little give and take and remember family and friendship comes first.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    look at the bright side, if you two get married you will also benefit from her large paycheck hehe

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
A Mr. & Mrs. Smith situation