New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox

weii di nga..pero bilib ako sa inyong 2 di kayo nagkakapikunan...nagkita na ba in the flesh?
    Joke Lang how can anybody hate renz. … hehehe wala naman dapat ikapikon dito eh.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Joke Lang how can anybody hate renz. … hehehe wala naman dapat ikapikon dito eh.
    oo nga naman, nadelete lang thread ko gawa nyong 2....nyahahaha....jk.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by desert fox

oo nga naman, nadelete lang thread ko gawa nyong 2....nyahahaha....jk.
    Hinde mo pa rin nakalimutan thread mo? Hehehe bumalik na naman si c4y eh

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    shadow.....si mramora di mo love?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I generally like the posters of tsikot. People in this place are of different varieties. Ranges from the noobest of the noob to the geekest of them all.

Frankly, I never hated a tsikoteer despite the numerous arguments I've been to. I just treat every single altercation as a mere healthy discussion. I accept though, if not all share the same POV as I do & post my name as their " Most hated tsikoteer " :yawn:

On the other side of the coin, I'd like to special mention some people that truly made a mark on my mind. Probably, not loved, but ... did something to make me remember him or her.

Sugarkane/Cathyforyou - HAHA. Your ***ual fantasies amaze me.
    Oldblue & your other alternicks - You're DAMN FUNNY ! :hysterical: I'm curious when will you come back.
    Desert_fox - Your devotion to your threads appalled me. I won't forget that day when you brought up to the mods why did they delete your threads & jokingly asked them to delete your other threads as well.
    Niky - I've never learned so much from a person as much as I did from you.
    Shadow - Despite the numerous times that you teased me ... I am still wishing that you will someday buy one of my houses. :lol:
    Ghosthunter - Never really expected for you to be that naughty ( PHM days )
    chua_riwap - Your one time bigtime posts. AMEN.

And lastly, to my Y!M Buddies. You already know who you are. ;)

For all to those I haven't mentioned in my post, consider yourself already loved. :hug:

-- end of dramatic post. just using up the remaining 15 minutes of my life for kindness --

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Hinde mo pa rin nakalimutan thread mo? Hehehe bumalik na naman si c4y eh
    ok na sa akin yun..yung daily wish lang di ko makalimutan...i wish ibalik ni broGH o di kaya bigyan ako ng laya gumawa uli nun.....

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    naku, parang hirap sagutin yan ni broshadow.........nyahahaha...jk.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    I generally like the posters of tsikot. People in this place are of different varieties. Ranges from the noobest of the noob to the geekest of them all.

Frankly, I never hated a tsikoteer despite the numerous arguments I've been to. I just treat every single altercation as a mere healthy discussion. I accept though, if not all share the same POV as I do & post my name as their " Most hated tsikoteer " :yawn:

On the other side of the coin, I'd like to special mention some people that truly made a mark on my mind. Probably, not loved, but ... did something to make me remember him or her.

Sugarkane/Cathyforyou - HAHA. Your ***ual fantasies amaze me.
    Oldblue & your other alternicks - You're DAMN FUNNY ! :hysterical: I'm curious when will you come back.
    Desert_fox - Your devotion to your threads appalled me. I won't forget that day when you brought up to the mods why did they delete your threads & jokingly asked them to delete your other threads as well.
    Niky - I've never learned so much from a person as much as I did from you.
    Shadow - Despite the numerous times that you teased me ... I am still wishing that you will someday buy one of my houses. :lol:
    Ghosthunter - Never really expected for you to be that naughty ( PHM days )
    chua_riwap - Your one time bigtime posts. AMEN.

And lastly, to my Y!M Buddies. You already know who you are. ;)

For all to those I haven't mentioned in my post, consider yourself already loved. :hug:

-- end of dramatic post. just using up the remaining 15 minutes of my life for kindness --
    & oh yes, before I forget. Our very own economist, ULS, also sgt_taga & his amazing signature and of course to our new suspected-OB friend, birdpoop who managed to PM me & Patti just to convince us that he was not Oldblue.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap
    Hinde ako easy to get, saka bago pa lang siya dito.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I love everybody here.
    i love you too shadow ha ha ha

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Most hated/loved tsikot members?