New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    How much is the monthly salary of your family driver? What are the arrangements? Do you give the salary weekly, bi-monthly or monthly? What are the working hours? What are their benefits?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    We give ours weekly (every Saturday, Sunday is off although we can call him on Sunday pero OT pay yun). We pay them minimum wage which is like whta P375 ba? (Ewan ko tatay ko kasi nagbabayad). Tapos with corresponding overtime. Food is included pero walang sleep over unless we specifically ask him to do so kungwari the next day maaga sobra aalis... We also contribute to his SSS. I think thats it.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    wow si Cathy kukuha ng driver

katamad na ba mag drive Cathy?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Wow! so that's P7,500 net a month.

ULS, not for me. My Titas are coming home on the last quarter of the year and since I am working already, I couldn't drive for them anymore.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Wow! so that's P7,500 net a month.

ULS, not for me. My Titas are coming home on the last quarter of the year and since I am working already, I couldn't drive for them anymore.
    Yeah I think so mga ganun na nga... But there is no law naman to pay minimum wage since drivers are informal job unlike company workers. So you can pay less and get away with it. Sa amin kasi sinasama na sya sa company payroll para may system na to compute then my dad then just pays the petty cash of the company.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    a ok

pang short term lang pala

Cathy, try to look for someone who is willing to drive on a per day basis

bayad agad at the end of the day

no need to keep a driver on the payroll meron drive o wala

7. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Our driver is agency hired. Experience: 7 years company driver (for an executive of a multinational company)

Fees paid to the agency are as follows: P 480.00 per day (minimum wage for NCR is 382.00/day), excluding Saturdays and Sundays. 8am to 5pm. OT= daily wage x 2 (thereabouts). Taxes, SSS, etc all in. Driver stays at home with us except weekends. Meal allowance P100/day, Breakfast, lunch at home.

I've had drivers from referrals, etc in the past most of the time, they drive terribly (can't be taught), bad attitudes (hot headed in the road, poor judgement, always borrowing money, etc), carelessness with the vehicles they drive etc.

As a rule of thumb, I usually pay a little above minimum wage and give extra for O.T. I got tired of looking for replacements, teach/train them. So, I went to an agency and asked them to look for a driver for me.

Now, I pay a little more, but get less headaches.

HTH

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    a ok

pang short term lang pala

Cathy, try to look for someone who is willing to drive on a per day basis

bayad agad at the end of the day

no need to keep a driver on the payroll meron drive o wala

What's ther average ba pag per day? Mga 4 months lang kailangan ko.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 14th, 2009 at 07:00 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    depende na yan sa usapan ninyo ng kukunin mong driver cathy. kagaya ng sabi ni tidus, hindi naman formal job ang driver, so if you found one, kayo nalang magusap kung paano ang bayaran, etc etc... parang transporter style ba

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    4 months pala

anyway, meron mga freelance driver willing to drive for P500 (but you have to buy them food)

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Monthly Salary of Family Driver