New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    The daughter is just angry because she was exposed to the public by his own father.
    Tulfo should have kept their dirty laundry inside.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    perhaps.
    but keeping it a secret just "protects" the "industry".

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    The daughter is just angry because she was exposed to the public by his own father.
    Tulfo should have kept their dirty laundry inside.

perhaps.
    but keeping it a secret just "protects" the "industry".

2. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the bigger danger with grass, is that it can be a stepping stone to the harder drugs..
    so why tempt fate at all?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the bigger danger with grass, is that it can be a stepping stone to the harder drugs..
    so why tempt fate at all?
    Well said dr. d. As a parent, you can never look at grass use as benign. If you find out your kid does grass, it is a warning sign that he has the potential for substance abuse.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    *dr d
    Thats not my point. If tulfo wants to expose the "industry" then i am fine with it. Its his job as a reporter anyway.
    What i dont get is that he, the father, dragged her daughter to more emotional, legal problems.
    If he wants to have her daughter fixed, he should just have hired medical profesionals instead.

Regardless, lets just wait how will this thing play out.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Well after this incident, I think the pushers would stay away from Tulfo's daughter adding to her frustration with being denied "product." Schools especially those with students that have more disposable income always have an underlying drug problem.

I sometimes wonder why grass is so easy to access. I know so many weekend recreational smokers as well as people who use it before they sleep. I just hope none of them start other drugs.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Ha ha ha! That's why once in a while, dapat napapa PMS mga anak natin
    Girls have regular monthly PMS. Boys?, well ...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I wouldn't say that just because a teenager smoked weed e naliligaw or hindi matino. Some teens just go through that stage but don't become druggies. It's just weed which is herbal.

I'd be more concerned if his daughter were on hardcore uppers.
    Totally right. I've had tons of friends of took it regularly during our college days and is now doing well.
    A couple of friends took meth and both are also fine (I still remember that ****ing night when these two bastards took shabu in an open area and suddenly police arrived. Good thing they were calm enough to slowly hide the stuff. The other four of us who were just drinking and smoking cigarettes were very afraid hahaha. Naubos ko isang stick in less than a minute sa sobrang kaba hahaha)

Now, is it really just my friends and not me included??? Honestly yes. Why? I promised myself during highschool that I wont smoke like my father. But then I tried and got hooked. So I was afraid of trying drugs and getting hooked. Alhtough being around users, I pretty sure I inhaled some stuff also.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

25.8K:shazam:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Not quite Mr. Clean Cop? | Philstar.com

OPINION
    Not quite Mr. Clean Cop?

SENTINEL - Ramon T. Tulfo - The Philippine Star
    October 13, 2022 | 12:00am

f a cop with an immaculately clean record was found to be involved in the nefarious drug trade, how much more would it be possible for policemen who are considered bad eggs?

M/Sgt. Rodolfo Mayo was seized on Saturday night in Manila after documents found during the arrest of a drug suspect linked him to the drug trade.

A series of anti-drug operations led police to a large haul of shabu (meth) worth P6.7 billion inside the stockroom of a lending company in Sta. Cruz.

The arrested drug suspect, Ney Saligumba Atadero, had documents identifying Mayo as his accomplice.

Mayo’s colleagues at the Philippine National Police Drug Enforcement Group (DEG) were aghast to find his name in the seized documents.

Mayo, a DEG intelligence operative, didn’t have any record of involvement in drug trafficking.

Now, if a reputedly good cop could be on the payroll of a drug trafficking syndicate, other policemen with not-so-clean records could not be far behind.

In fact, Mayo promised investigators he would disclose details of the drug trade. His revelations might include some of his fellow cops.

Mayo’s revelations might go all the way up in the PNP hierarchy and may even include some politicians.

Some high officials are probably wetting their pants.

If these powerful and influential people were not neutralized or killed during the previous administration’s take-no-prisoner policy, perhaps this time they will be put away for a long, long time – or until their death.

Then president Digong Duterte’s attack dogs obviously went mostly after the street pushers but spared the big dealers or traffickers.

That’s the reason why the large haul in Manila, probably the biggest in the country’s history, was discovered only in the new administration.

There was no way that such a large quantity of illegal drugs would have escaped notice from anti-drug operatives during the previous administration. The narcs obviously looked the other way.

The country is on its way to becoming a narco-state, or probably is one now, like Mexico or Colombia.

Many law enforcers and politicians are either on the take or are themselves drug traffickers.

I remember reading the book “The Mastermind: Drugs. Empire. Murder. Betrayal.” by Evan Ratliff, which identified the Philippines as the base of operations of Paul Le Roux, a South African (though born in Zimbabwe).

Le Roux, who dealt in drugs, arms trafficking and money laundering, operated from Manila from 2007 until his arrest in Liberia in 2012.

Le Roux had at least 10 call centers in Manila, employing more than 1,000 people from all over the world.

As part of his plea deal, the South African crime lord admitted to some unsolved murders.

At one time, according to Ratliff’s book, Le Roux beat up a daughter of a Philippine senator with a baseball bat, for refusing to perform a ***ual act on him.

Le Roux invited the unnamed senator to his office and offered him $3 million. It was not clear whether the senator accepted the payoff offer.

Le Roux’s syndicate could not have operated in the country without paying off some law enforcement officials or powerful politicians.

tsikoteer, nakita nyo yung hinaylight ko. = a mobster who is very rich eh ayaw chupain ng girl so hinampas nya ng baseball bat.

Eh ako sa nameet ko KKB na nga more than BJ pa nakuha, nirrmming pa

and alam nyo ano best part = hindi ko kailangan magreciprocate .

so wala sa pera yan, nasa personality

by the way the who is the senador?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Not quite Mr. Clean Cop? | Philstar.com

tsikoteer, nakita nyo yung hinaylight ko. = a mobster who is very rich eh ayaw chupain ng girl so hinampas nya ng baseball bat.

Eh ako sa nameet ko KKB na nga more than BJ pa nakuha, nirrmming pa

and alam nyo ano best part = hindi ko kailangan magreciprocate .

so wala sa pera yan, nasa personality

by the way the who is the senador?
    Ang naniniwala sa sabi-sabi, walang bait sa sarili.

A sitting senators daughter giot beaten black and blue and there is no consequence for the crime boss? Hehe

A local government politician pwede pa, not a national public official.

2010 senators na may mga possible na anak na dalaga that time are:
    Bong Revilla
    Jinggoy Estrada
    Manuel Villar
    Tito Sotto

Good luck messing with any of those persons.

Hay kags....sablay na naman.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kagalingan is bragging that he doesn't need to be rich and powerful para makakuha ng bj

pero ano klaseng babae ang nag b-bj kay kagalingan?

mga single mom na low self esteem na naghahanap ng stepdad para sa mga anak

syempre gagawin ng babae ang lahat para mapaakit si kagalingan

no brainer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast