New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    question po. is it possible to install a cellphone wallet application on your own? specifically for series 40 and series 60 phones?

thanks po!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi carfrancis,

Can you please elaborate your requirments about "cellphone wallet application"?

Br,
    silver_cororlla

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    sir SC,

example po ung phone wala tlgang kasamang wallet feature, pwede ba na install-an na lang un?

para saan ba yung wallet feature?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi carfrancis,

Let me clear and re-phrase you.... You want to do a banking transactions through your celfone? That allows you to use of basic banking functions available in the ATMs to be accomplished using your cell phone terminal. Is that it?

Br,
    silver_corolla

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    carfrancis,

This is assuming that you have Nokia phone. You can download 3rd party applications that would allow you to have the cellphone/mobile wallet provided that your Sybian OS is Series 60 or Series 70. However, if you have a P900 unit, you can't use the mobile/wallet app for a Nokia Symbian OS.

ILD,

A mobile wallet is a feature on a smartphone that allows you to store imporant/sensitive information like credit card numbers, bank account numbers, the cell numbers of your ex, and the like. You can even password protect and encrypt the wallet and the contents.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon
    carfrancis,

This is assuming that you have Nokia phone. You can download 3rd party applications that would allow you to have the cellphone/mobile wallet provided that your Sybian OS is Series 60 or Series 70. However, if you have a P900 unit, you can't use the mobile/wallet app for a Nokia Symbian OS.

ILD,

A mobile wallet is a feature on a smartphone that allows you to store imporant/sensitive information like credit card numbers, bank account numbers, the cell numbers of your ex, and the like. You can even password protect and encrypt the wallet and the contents.
    ahhh... akala ko carfrancis is talking about Mobile Banking Service wherein you can transfer money from savings account to your mobile.

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    tnx sir nicolodeon. so it means pwede ko lagyan ung 3660? i think series 60 ang platform nito eh. but kpag series 40 di po pwede? san po kaya pwede mag download? kse ang dame ko nase-search but im not sure which ones are good and applicable.

SC, i think in the long run yan din po ang purpose nung wallet. sa other countries ata it's already working. but for me for storage lng ng important nos like what nicolodeon said :D

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by carfrancis
    tnx sir nicolodeon. so it means pwede ko lagyan ung 3660? i think series 60 ang platform nito eh. but kpag series 40 di po pwede? san po kaya pwede mag download? kse ang dame ko nase-search but im not sure which ones are good and applicable.

SC, i think in the long run yan din po ang purpose nung wallet. sa other countries ata it's already working. but for me for storage lng ng important nos like what nicolodeon said :D
    actually we already have that kind of service (OTA money transactions). But we're not catering SMS encryption... Yes, I agree.. more on 3rd party software application nga yan sa fone.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Dapat pag wallet, you store money - not just numbers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
mobile wallet