New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Something to laugh about... and to think someone got her to be their spokeswoman.

Hilton wore the clothes at commercial and photo shoots for Century Properties, the real-estate firm that brought Paris in to design the Beach Club for Azure, the beachfront residential property the company is developing in Parañaque.
    http://omg.yahoo.com/news/paris-hilt...elebrity/70105

Would you buy a used car from Paris Hilton? As our Magic 8 ball used to say, "Outlook not so good." According to a recently released poll by Ipsos, a whopping 60% of Americans don't trust her.

Hilton was found to be the absolute least trustworthy celeb, beating out other morally questionable folks like Charlie Sheen (52% unfavorable), Britney Spears (45% unfavorable), and Kanye West (45% unfavorable). Others on the bottom of the list of unpopular personalities: Arnold Schwarzenegger (44%), Tiger Woods (42%), Kim Kardashian (38%), Mel Gibson (33%), Donald Trump (31%), and LeBron James (29%).

According to Ipsos, four of the bottom ten celebs (Tiger Woods, Charlie Sheen, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears) "are more widely disliked by women than they are by men." The rest are relatively evenly disliked by both genders.

The poll is more than just a "Mean Girls"-like popularity contest. The results can have an effect on which celebrities companies choose to endorse their products. To that end, you can expect Betty White to be a highly coveted pitch-woman in the years to come. The "Golden Girls" star was ranked as America's most trusted celebrity.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    More people trust Mel Gibson and Charlie Sheen, the two most psycho nutjobs in the business today, over Paris Hilton?

I know she's a bit plastic, but that's a bit much.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ ano ba controversy niya na morally upsetting (aside from the *** scandals)? Mukhang wala nga vs what Mel and Charlie did.

Though I won't trust her for relationship advice and if she say's she has no STD! :hysterical:
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    let her other mouth do the talking, herherher :naughty2:

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Oo nga, she was asking for royalties of her *** scandal clips, dahil daw siya ang nag-direct niyon... :naughty2::hysterical:

13.9K:mop:

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Paris Hilton became famous of controversies, not because of her acting, singing (Stars are Blind anyone??), modeling, but of infamously issues, *** scandals?.

Yes, I agree with the Kardashians, and Kanye to be included on the list. Kardashians are very raunchy and i get irritated whenever I see them on TV, none of my classmates like her. For Kanye, it has something to do with the VMA incident that involved Taylor Swift. Medyo jack*ss yung dating. Some of his songs are decent enough but some are downright annoying for me.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Betty White is the most trusted celebrity.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Paris Hilton thrills fans in Manila - Channel NewsAsia

"I feel proud to be Filipino since she loves Filipinos so much," said Andy Flores, also a Paris Hilton fan.
    :doh:

Don't these people have anything better to do?

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post

:doh:

Don't these people have anything better to do?
    Ewan ko nga kung bakit foreign personality pinagkaguluhan kahit controversial?

Paris Hilton Voted the Least Trustworthy Celebrity