New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    All City and Provincial Buses are prohibited to use flyovers and tunnels along EDSA. Stay on the Yellow Lane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    From MMDA FB Wall...
    Let's see if MMDA will be able to enforce this tomorrow. You'll see a train of pasaway na buses blocking the yellow lane. Good luck...
    Mga unang araw lang iyan,- tapos wala na...

16.1K:nerves:

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    So much for the wasted resources and effort...
    this is disturbing news. kahit nabendisyunan na, andyan pa din ang dark forces. ingat lang po kayo this month of July lalo na sa EDSA pag ganyan ang nangyayari. July is considered the demon month. walang trade and investments ngaun/

pray everyday.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    dami pa rin ogag sa edsa kanina.. wala nagbago.

sayang lang tubig.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Dapat ipinalaklak ang drum-drum na tubig sa mga l!ntek na bus drivers na iyan!...

16.2K:bat:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dapat dyan mga secret marshalls. pag nag-violate ng traffic rule ang driver o umabuso ang conductor barilin na agad.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hahaha...told you so. Avoid EDSA if you don't want your patience to slowly come to a boil...

MMDA-InterAksyon FB page:

Traffic is already very heavy in EDSA due to the stricter yellow lanes for buses rule.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hahaha...told you so. Avoid EDSA if you don't want your patience to slowly come to a boil...

MMDA-InterAksyon FB page:
    Actually traffic was generally light this morning (for Monday morning traffic) from Santolan to Guadaupe. Nagbagal lang ulit when i got near the Rockwell bus stop and Buendia area.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Actually traffic was generally light this morning (for Monday morning traffic) from Santolan to Guadaupe. Nagbagal lang ulit when i got near the Rockwell bus stop and Buendia area.
    +1 I thought I was seeing things! Sana araw-araw ganon but I can only dream.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    dapat dyan mga secret marshalls. pag nag-violate ng traffic rule ang driver o umabuso ang conductor barilin na agad.
    Pati motor sana.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Magiging effective lang and holy water pag nilunod ng mga pari yung mga bus driver at motor riders dun.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
MMDA to lead EDSA blessing today, to lessen accidents