New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Dear All Tsikoters

happy happy fathers day.............

i have a mission now.........starting today...17 june 2007.....fathers day....
    i try to help a poor kids like at the picture.....i think if you give a change or give a support may be this kids with a good future or bocome the next president or become the most papular inventor or designer in the world.........

now i start from no.1 kids to no 15 kids.....with the help of father gerry evarola........see the list......and picture of school supply for the poor student....

target 1000 kids or more............share your extra if you have....

o baka may sobra sobra kayong extra dyan.........pm me na lang....

best regards.........brrooommmm

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Happy Father's Day!

Helping 1,000 poor kids is indeed a noble mission. May I ask, "Up to what extent you're going to help these poor kids?"

Wishing you and Father Gerry good luck. And, may your tribes increase.

:coffee: [SIZE="1"]3039[/SIZE]

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is a good project... keep it up guys! :2thumbsup:

Me & kumander are also sponsoring two kids via worldvision (www.worldvision.org.ph). We make a monthly contribution of P450 per kid (auto charged to my credit card). This sum already helps them get fed properly and attend school.

Galing!

Happy Father's Day po...Good Luck on your Mission:groupwave:

Suggestions lang po:
    Sana sa Thumbs Up Headquarter Section to.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Good luck po pagpalain nawa kayo ng Maykapal

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good luck!

may i make a humble suggestion? build a small school house. over time, that will help more than 1000 kids in just about the most meaningful way possible :2thumbsup:

7. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    A very noble idea indeed!

Goodluck to you Sir and Fr. Gerry. Sana po madami pa kayong matulungan at sana dumami din ang mga tulad ninyo!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    sana mas marami pa tumulong sa mga bata na yan lalo na ang mga bata na nasa dswd, sa likod ng sm north edsa,, naawa ko sa mga bata dun dati may mga volunteer work kami dun and makikita mo tlga ang mga bata eh kawawa kahit na nasa dswd sila..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    thanks sa inyong lahat.......and il fly back manila tom morning to give the school supply for 15 student by saturday night............then balik olit ng shanghai on monday via PR0336 11:20am sana maging maayos ang lahat.....this is my first time to help kids.........sa kanilang pagaaral....regards brrooommmm......in shanghai

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    here is the first kids that i giving school supply to cont. there study.........this school year 2007-2008.....

ID No. 2007000009........

i hope na mas marami pa akong matolongang mga bata........sa mga susunod na mga taon.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mission....helping 1000 Kids Or More....