New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I found this posted on my Facebook. I want to help so I posted this picture here hoping that someone would recognize the child and return or give some information to her parents.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    i hope she's safe and that they would find her soon! i'd die if any of my kids are missing.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Oh wow! Malapit lang ito sa amin....

At, marami ngang tambay parati sa SM Sucat....

Two separate buildings kasi ito, connected by a tube over the C5 Extension Road. So, baka tumawid ang bata sa kabila at may dumampot doon....

Tapos, nagbukas na rin ng parking gate na may access to C5 Extension Road going to Las Pinas....

Ilang taon na kaya ang bata? I'll be on the lookout....

13.0K:funa:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I really do hope they find her (and all missing kids esp that baby that was stolen from a Ospital ng Maynila a days ago).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's heart wrenching to see this kind of situation. yun mawalang ng anak or any love ones for that matter. kung sa akin mangyari yan I really don't know where to start the search.

on the other hand. I blamed the parents or whoever na kasama nun bata, how can you lose a child in a mall? I mean hinde ba dapat yun ang priority mo kasama mo anak mo?

I will understand kung bag or cellphone na maiwan or something pero anak maiiwan mo?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    I think this was in the news the other day, if i heard it right the mother was with the kid in the grocery and next thing she knew the kid was gone. the mother even clamied to hear the kid calling her from the next aisle but when she looked the kid was not there anymore. SM hypermart even refused to review the CCTV footage at that time since there needs to be some paperwork to be done before they can do so.. that was what I heard in the news when they interviewed the mother.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My prayers that they find the child. I would never, ever wish that on anyone.

Almost happened to my younger brother at the grocery as well many years ago (Rustans Cubao); an unassuming, harmless looking man approached him while my mom turned her back at the counter. When she turned to him, they man just walked off immediately.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    o man... its breaking my heart...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    dang!

kung sa akin nangyari yan masisiraan na ako ng ulo. nasa 3-4yrs old yan sir CVT kasing laki ng anak ko.

kaya pag nasa labas kami todo hawak ako sa anak ko, nagrereklamo na nga dahil masyado daw mahigpit hawak ko sa kamay niya

sa mga magulang, huwag niyo papabayaan lumayo sila sa tabi niyo kahit na kasama pa ang yaya

dami ko nakikita sa malls na habang nagshoshopping ang parents pinapabayaan lang sa yaya ang anak nila

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Baka nag-lilimos na yan sa Recto. Daming Syndikato dyan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Missing Child