New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Even if Faye's story turns out to be true, what is the point of putting down Jasmine in the first place? I'm not a fan of hers, don't even like her. But she's a product endorser, so the companies do what they have to do to get media mileage. The author could've given his point without picking on someone. It's just another Filipino trait, crab mentality. It's no wonder our nation has a hard time moving forward.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just read an article from inquirer Faye and her mother Cathy just made up their story kasi feel daw nila ala nang nagmamahal sa kanila. Faye's mother (Cathy) found out that his husband is long married already, tapos hiniwalayan na siya ng kanyang husband...
    Naawa lang daw si Faye sa kanyang ina kaya nakisakay na rin sa kwento.

No wonder, when I first read this story of Faye and her mother, I tried to search from the internet about math or science quiz in Brisbane, Australia... ala akong makitang return from the search.

Pede ba post dito 'yong article from inquirer?
    Last edited by 20vanda01; November 18th, 2004 at 01:01 AM.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2004

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    phil..wala na yung link ah....

5. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Originally posted by GlennSter
    phil..wala na yung link ah....
    Dont copy and paste, try to copy the shortcut or just click the link
    Try this LINK

temporary down ata yung pinoydvd, pero okay na ngayon
    Last edited by philander; November 18th, 2004 at 12:13 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Featured sa The Correspondents, I knew this was a HOAX. F**ng A.D.D. mother and daughter.

Misplaced Priorities can Mislead a Nation with a Misleading mother and daughter with A.D.D.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Sonofagun! The whole story was a farce after all! It was even colloborated by a feature on the exploits of mother and daughther on a TV show!:mad: Till it was debunked and proven that they made up the story after all!

No wonder, why a lot of us remain skeptical and cynical about our media.:confused:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Misplaced Priorities