New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    minsan yan ang comment ko sa mga fastfood attendants, esp. yung mga burgers nila......"ang liit pala nito! bakit ang laki dun sa litrato?"
    oo nga ... tapos ngingiti lang

pwede naman sabihin "sir, naka-zoom kse nung pikturan"

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    I had an experience with a restaurant in RCBC Plaza. On the menu was a picture of one dish that had two slices of Salisbury Steak. I ordered it and when it arrived... lo and behold... there was only a single slice. I pointed out the discrepancy and the waiter said "Eh sir, nag co-cost cutting kasi kami eh kaya ginawang one slice"

WTF?!

So I called the manager and pointed out that what they're doing is deceptive. I told her the people eating at that restaurant won't mind paying a higher amount as long as the food served is the food advertised. They gave me the second slice after a lot of discussion, but I didn't eat it (don't know if they toyed with it or what), but I did pour sauce and ketchup on it so they can't resell it.

Needless to say, the resto closed a few weeks later. Good for them.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hay naku, sa pilipinas pa na ang business strategy ng maraming negosyante e ilusot ang produkto nila thru false advertising. . .kaya di ko na pinapansin yang mga fastfood restos na yan as much as possible. . .

yung kanin nila sa meal menu, basta-basta na lang. . .one time isinoli ko and asked the manager, "ikaw, makakain mo ba yang kanin na yan na parang puting bibingka?"

sana merong ralph nader ang pilipinas

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
misleading advertisement in reastaurants