New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Dami rin nabili ni mrs. Muntik ko pa mabili yung 7500 mAh na power bank nung naalala ko na may branded na 10000 mAh for the same price sa labas.
    Naaliw ako sa waterproof band aid nila. Ang dami sa box at mura. Talo presyo ng Nexcare. Hehehe

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Not sure bro. Didn't see one but I wasn't actively looking for it.

Ah. So they are probably like all these companies using Japanese sounding names to suggest they are Japanese quality. Like Hanabishi.

I don't know what is worse. These or the Chinese brands that use western sounding names to become more acceptable to the buying public. ☺
    I remember one news article about counterfeiting and they cited a Japanese tourist who bought a Panasonic-branded video player in China and brought it back to Japan. When the player broke, he sent it to Panasonic Japan for repair. But Panasonic Japan denied even producing such a player and they found out that in China such fakes were common place, they even had a "Panasonic China" website w/c had the player in their catalog but is not even the real Panasonic China w/c also never made the player.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Yes, Miniso is not Japanese...

They have this mini Monopod that I love using when travelling.
    Powerbanks are reasonably priced.
    I also love the fact that they have inexpensive USB-A to USB-C cables

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I don't know what is worse. These or the Chinese brands that use western sounding names to become more acceptable to the buying public. ☺
    Parang Westlake. O diba mas sosy kaysa Sailun. Kaso nabuko na siya na Chinese brand, so rename na naman, Goodride naman ngayon. 😂

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    dami na ganyan type of stores, Sa cubao araneta kayo pumunta ang dami-dami ganyan concept iba-iba pangalan, basta yun mga LED Digital Signage nila pinipinturahan ng puti para magmukhang Korean or Japanese tapos background music korean or Japanese din.

so bale minahalan lang naman nila ng P11 yun Japan Home or Diaso na na P88 eh lol, tapos ginawang maaliwalas parang Uniqlo yun concept ng stores

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I've been to Miniso (Glorietta) and Mumuso (Market Market). Am I the only person who thinks there is nothing worth buying? It's the same stuff I see in Divisoria (only more expensive)

I did not know the Miniso and Mumuso e Chinese pala. I thought Korean stores. I also don't like Muji. Minimalist or simple designs do not appeal to me e.

But I love DAISO. I could stay there for hours and not notice the time. I go there when I need to pass time in Glorietta.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Parang Westlake. O diba mas sosy kaysa Sailun. Kaso nabuko na siya na Chinese brand, so rename na naman, Goodride naman ngayon. 😂

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Haha yep. It's much worse sa truck tires. Bridgestone homages are Superstone and Roadstone, tapos nagkaroon ng Roadshine. Nalito na yata kung sino dapat gayahin. There's also Black Lion, Ovation, Hifly, etc.

Even Taiwanese brands like Nankang have rebadged tires (Sonar) and Cheng Shin Tires are now known as Maxxis. Although to be fair, these are a tier higher than Chinese brands.

There's also Toyomoto, (Chinese co. pretending to be Japanese).

Hay naku.

*Cathy
    Quality of the items seems to be above run of the mill divi items naman. Divi sobrang rough ng finish, also looks like a lot of lead paint still. The plastics in most divi stores don't look like they are food grade.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Haha yep. It's much worse sa truck tires. Bridgestone homages are Superstone and Roadstone, tapos nagkaroon ng Roadshine. Nalito na yata kung sino dapat gayahin. There's also Black Lion, Ovation, Hifly, etc.

Even Taiwanese brands like Nankang have rebadged tires (Sonar) and Cheng Shin Tires are now known as Maxxis. Although to be fair, these are a tier higher than Chinese brands.

There's also Toyomoto, (Chinese co. pretending to be Japanese).

Hay naku.

*Cathy
    Quality of the items seems to be above run of the mill divi items naman. Divi sobrang rough ng finish, also looks like a lot of lead paint still. The plastics in most divi stores don't look like they are food grade.
    Oh I went to Mumuso last week and I saw the exact travel pouches sold in Divi. They just labelled it Mumuso I was also surprised that they have knock offs of Korean popular beauty products when I thought Mumuso is Korean. Now I know that it's Chinese, it's not surprising anymore na they sell knock offs

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    May bago ngayon Ximiso naman.

XIMISO

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    tayo ka ng sarili mo store, pangalan mo SOUPMISO

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast