New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    is it just me, o parang wala masyadong coverage on this sa media?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pag nasa hundreds na ang dead.. then that is newsworhty....

kapag barilan, minimum yata 20 para sa poren press

at baha lang yan... and it happens everywhere, china, malaysia, europe and in US

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse
    pag nasa hundreds na ang dead.. then that is newsworhty....

kapag barilan, minimum yata 20 para sa poren press

at baha lang yan... and it happens everywhere, china, malaysia, europe and in US
    It took more than 3 days for my sis in law to get home on a suppose to be 16 hours commute from manila to Antique/ Aklan . I was told that it was a horrible experience (awaiting for your bus to be washed away ).

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    any news if the flood has receded already? we're planning to travel (to bacolod) on a roro via mindoro this coming friday. bighorn sasakyan namin, kaya kaya mag travel sa mindoro? i call the two shipping lines at sabi nila back to normal operation raw mga barge nila. i wonder if para lang ito sa mga buses or pwede narin mga private cars?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    don't take a risk alam nyo naman daming tulay dyan at daming river, intayin nyo nalang na clear na talaga mahira ma stranded baka sa daan pa kayo abutan ng pasko, take alternative way of travelling rather than using Nautical Highways

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbry
    any news if the flood has receded already? we're planning to travel (to bacolod) on a roro via mindoro this coming friday. bighorn sasakyan namin, kaya kaya mag travel sa mindoro? i call the two shipping lines at sabi nila back to normal operation raw mga barge nila. i wonder if para lang ito sa mga buses or pwede narin mga private cars?
    roro is still operational...bypassed na ang mindoro, ships/ferry are directed to roxas or caticlan port

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i called the two shipping lines (starlite & montenegro lines) yesterday/this morning and they said that their operation is back to normal... passable na raw yung calapan to mindoro... they don't have the special trip (batangas to roxas/caticlan) anymore... hopefully, it won't rain para hindi na tataas pa ang flood... update ko nalang kayo if ok nga talaga ang sinasabi nila na passable na ang mindoro... we'll push through with our plan to travel tomorrow.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ang sa akin lang ha, sir mcbry...pag medyo alanganin e wag nyo na po ituloy lakad nyo. granted that the weather cooperates sa pagpunta nyo dun, pano na pag sumama panahon when you're on the way back?

Mindoro floods