New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Does anyone have one? Bagay ba siya gamitin pang araw araw?

i've been wanting to get one for years, but am wondering kung bagay nga ba siya na pang araw araw or travel. i noticed that MOLLE-type backpacks have those weaves/loops were you can attach/hook additional modules/equipment; naiimagine ko kasi na baka sumabit yan sa kung anu ano (branches, exposed alambre, etc.)

Mas ok ba kung typical backpack na lang e.g. Hawk?

Can anyone recommend a brand btw? Planning to order online, Rothco or Condor.

tia

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    stay away from those brands. get a 5.11 or maxped expensive but will last a lifetime and take a beating that no other brand can. i use a 5.11 messenger bag daily for work since it looks simple and not tacticool, maxped for hicking and other outdoor stuff. what i like about their bags is the tons of pockets and available attachments to expand the bag. plus the fact that it has a hidden gun pocket. kung back pack kunin mo get a maxped gearslinger para if you're standing up or walking you don't need to remove the bag to access it's pockets, hilahin mo lang papunta sa harap mo without taking of the straps. once you own a 5.11 or a maxped you'll never want to own a regular back pack, i recently bought a tumi backpack pero wasn't able to use it because it lacked pockets and other little stuff that maxped and 5.11 has that makes a huge difference.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    will look into 5.11 and maxped sir

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    if you want to order punta ka tacticalasia.com sila cheapest na local seller and very popular sa mga local gun club/forum natin.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kung backpack.. matibay yung High Sierra kesa sa mga HAWK.. mas maganda tahi nya.. for the same price nung mga local brands natin.. maganda din designs nila..