New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Ashlee Simpson just s*cks. Even if she weren't lip-syncing, her music is just a horribly derived "I wanna be Avril Lavigne but cooler" thing.

Paris Hilton has no acting talent, yes... (hello, who wants the video? PM me your gmail addresses and deposit P300 pesos in the bank account number I send you... :lol: j/k lang!)

But she's an outrageous person, and something of a trashy-chic fashion nut. Designers are overjoyed when she wears their stuff... because it gets their products in the papers and (most of the time) flying off the store shelves.

Of those people on the list, Lindsay Lohan, despite her detractors, deserves it. She may be overexposed and may take shallow projects, but she's a wonderful actress with good on-screen charisma.

So does Frankie Muniz looks set to follow in the footsteps of other good comedians, but he needs to stay away from formula movies (that spy movie was atrocious).

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    IMO, the only one who doesn't deserve to be on the list is the talentless Ashlee Simpson. Paris doesn't have talent either, but she's an expert at getting herself noticed, and that's something advertisers look for.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    adriana lima is the ***iest girl aliveeeeeee

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    WOW Laki pala kinikita ni Lebron kahit di na ako magtrabaho niyan hanggang sa apo sa tuhod may kakainin pa rin kaming bigas niyan =p
    Last edited by mfo; January 15th, 2006 at 01:26 AM. Reason: kulang

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yan lang ba!....wala yan sa lolo ko!!!

ingit naman ako....I must be in the wrong career...dapat nagartista nalang ako nuon...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Hayy sarap ng buhay nila walang problema sa money parang recycle bin lang ang pera nila malaki gagastusin nila then babalik din sa kanila..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    22M si lebron wow that is because of his multi year 90M contract for Nike.
    im sure kapag nag expire ang rookie contract niya another multi year 100M on the table for cleveland's superstar.

so nasa 40M na siya and still young at 24..........scary

Cavs will lock up Lebron with a Max deal once he's eligable for a contract extention probobly worth 100M

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    i think lebron si deserving naman sa salary nya, because of his once-in-a-generaton talent and marketing power, and remember he is literally a story of rags-to-riches, during high school days at akron nakatira lang siya with his mom sa isang public housing (parang blis in our country) and talagang squatter ang lifestyle nila - no luxuries in life, kaya finocus ni lebron ang pagba-basketball nya (like mj in his youth, passion nya talagang maglaro ng basketball!!) so he could earn a full scholarship. even with his fame and stature ngayon super humble pa rin sya and hindi sya "waldasero"!

ot: di ba dapat included din sa carmelo anthony, afaik malaki din ang nba at endorsement contracts nya e!
    Last edited by zidane21; January 15th, 2006 at 02:43 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    dito sa pinas pag nagartista kayo patay naman kayo sa tax, sa mga bulsa lang ng mga kurakot napupunta

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
...mga kabataan nga naman ngayon