New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i have been waiting for somebody to start greeting for the occasion. now here it is: merry christmas and happy holidays. take time to be with our loved ones living and in memory those who have passed. christmas comes but once a year. you like it or not it happens, just have yourself a merry christmas amid all the world's crisis. it is time for sharing and taking the time to recollect and thanking the lord up above for what we have accomplished and received throughout the year. happy holidays

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Merry Christmas!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    i have been waiting for somebody to start greeting for the occasion. now here it is: merry christmas and happy holidays. take time to be with our loved ones living and in memory those who have passed. christmas comes but once a year. you like it or not it happens, just have yourself a merry christmas amid all the world's crisis. it is time for sharing and taking the time to recollect and thanking the lord up above for what we have accomplished and received throughout the year. happy holidays

A thread was started a few days ago........

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...52#post1389352

Anyways, Merry X-Mas! :santa:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Merry Christmas...

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Happy new year po sa lahat ng member ng tsikot. Thanks to all the members I learned a lot from this forum god bless us all.

merry christmas