New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    A few weeks ago, my wife and I were having a late night coffee at Figaro, Tomas Morato. We chose to sit at the open air tables of the shop so we can have a little chit-chat when wifey noticed from across the street a young chinese-looking couple in their mid-20's having a not so pleasant argument. We couldn't hear their conversation since we were at least about 5-10 meters away from them but from the looks of it, it looks kinda serious.

Apparently, their argument was turning out nasty. And when the girl was starting to cry, kaboom! sinapok nung guy yung girl na halos mapadapa na yung chick. The dude looks like the typical richy spoiled, jealous a-hole and was taking charge of the situation the whole time. They were already creating a scene and my wife was pushing me to stop the guy from beating up the poor girl to a plump. Ano ako bale??? I'm not about to be that girl's knight in shining armor with a warfreak bf/hubbie(?) who could be loaded with a .45 cal. at that moment. Would you?

What i did was i called the security guard of figaro and asked him to stop the freakin' rambo across the street from beating his girl, ayos di ba? hehehe Nung tumatawid na si bayaning guard sa kalsada, bigla syang dinuro ni rambo at sinigawan ng "Put*ng #%a mo, wag kang makikialam dito!!!", sabay hila dun sa babae at binalibag sa loob ng cefiro nya tsaka humataw towards the direction of e.rodriguez. Nanginginig sa galit si misis, i hope not at me, kase nakita nya ang kabaro nya kung paano gulpihin ng isang lalaki at wala kaming nagawa. Until now, it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth whenever i recall that incident. Hindi naman kase kami sanay makakita ng ganung cruelty.

TANONG: If you were there witnessing the incident, what could you have done?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    you did the right thing bro.tama na si rizal sa luneta park he he he.

pero kakagigil nga yong mga lalake na nananakit ng babae.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If that happened here in the US I'd call the police, report the car's license plate, make and model, defining features like a particular sticker or wheel choice, etc and their intended direction.

There, there's nobody to call in times of these. You could have taken down the license plate and posted it here, at least people will know who to avoid since they're obviously not in the best mind to drive. People can also find out more information from the license plate alone, as has been done here before.
    Last edited by mbeige; January 9th, 2008 at 04:14 AM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Am sure pag kasama ko wife ko siya mismo ang aawat sa dalawa.

Pero kapag nagsalita ng hindi maganda yung lalake sa wife ko, that's my cue. May dahilan nako para makialam. Yun ay kung hindi ko talaga mapipigilan si wifey sa gagawin nya pero syempre, pipigilan ko sha sa abot ng aking makakaya.

O kaya tatawag ako sa Patrol 117 para may pulis na dumating at sila na bahala dun.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    you did the right thing bro.tama na si rizal sa luneta park he he he.

pero kakagigil nga yong mga lalake na nananakit ng babae.

It is my opinion you did the right thing, bro. You'll never know what could have happened if you've attempted to get in between....

Remember, it wasn't only you and your wife who were witnessing that... Kawawa naman iyong babae,- sana ay lumaban siya at hindi na lang siya sumama sa lalake. Pag nagkaganoon,- baka may makialam na....

5101:pcwhack:

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    same here, ganun din siguro ang gagawin ko unless manghingi na talaga ng tulong yung girl.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I've been in a similar situation and I really wanted to do something about the guy, I mean if you were the girl o kapatid mo yun babae, wouldn't you want somebody to at least help her. But I guess it's natural for most people to look after their welfare and not help. I guess it would be different if the girl shouted for help.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    if she was my sister....ala ng patumpiktumpik...kahit ganu kalaki siya...kapatid ko e!

but in this case...and based sa situation...hindi humingi ng help yung girl...

let go situation yun...hirap na nga.

If we did get the plate number and have the police corner him, the next question would be...

will there be someone brave enough to go out of his way to testify on what he did to the girl in that incident?

just speakin' out guys...

:headache:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I've witnessed that kind of scene, sa Glorietta naman. A couple was a few steps in front of me and my wife and we noticed that they are having an argument. Then a few seconds later, kaboom, dinagukan ng lalaki yung babae.

Hindi ko pinakialaman yung couple, pero naawa ako dun sa girl. Pero kung may sumita na ibang tao/lalaki dun sa guy at pumalag yung guy, makikisapak siguro ako.

Those type of guys are just pure a-holes.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    right, mahirap mangealam sa ganyan baka sa yo mabaling ang galit ma disgrasya ka pa. but in the case na humingi ng tulong yung babae baka samahan ko pa yung guard. agree with cvt, dapat lumaban yung girl, that way maraming tutulong na me dahilan. seems matindi ang takot ng babae sa lalake dahil hindi man lang lumaban or sadyang mahina ang loob.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Meron akong nakita...