New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    very apt yung term na senseless violence. people dying for such reasons as a traffic altercation.

in my experience, mabilis ring uminit ulo ko lalo na sa mga inconsiderate drivers. but i'll never get out of the car. siguro hanggang busina lang ako. but something has to be done about drivers that just make traffic worse (yung mga nagka-counterflow tapos sumisingit sa harap).

anyway, may asawa't anak na ako kaya i can't afford to do wild and crazy things like pick a fight because of the traffic... but i do know how angry people can be because of it...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    simple wave ng hand... kahit counterflow ka pa, parara-anin ka naman. Pero, naka shades, dark tint windows mo, + malakas pa busina mo, maglabas ka na lang ng baril

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by compact View Post
    FYI, the case is not a murder, it is homicide, but just the same, a person who see another person armed with a pistol and yet have the guts to call him names and worst kick his car is really an imbecile.

a normal person will backout of a fight knowing that he is in an inferior position, pero ito, alam na ngang may baril sugod pa rin siya, anong tawag mo sa taong ito kundi NAGPAPAKAMATAY talaga.
    Er, people not in the legal profession use murder and homicide interchangeably. But the number of shots fired insinuates the intent to kill. And the shooting of the woman trying to mediate will definitely make it worse for the shooter. But that's besides the point. That people would call the victim of such an unfortunate incident a moron is really, unequivocally, disturbing.
    Last edited by cumbersome; October 3rd, 2007 at 11:27 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cumbersome View Post
    Er, people not in the legal profession use murder and homicide interchangeably. But the number of shots fired insinuates the intent to kill. And the shooting of the woman trying to mediate will definitely make it worse for the shooter. But that's besides the point. That people would call the victim of such an unfortunate incident a moron is really, unequivocally, disturbing.
    I beg to differ. Murder is attended by circumstances such as evident premediation, use of superior force, etc. Homicide is simple killing not attended by any special circumstances.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    definitely an i opener for me. because honestly.. kung nasa position ako nung corolla driver, i really don't know kung nakapagpigil ako. malamang bumaba din ako and tried to pound the guy with a steel pipe.

its really easy for us to say na di ko gagawin yan, but you'll never know..

condolences na lang to the family who lost their love ones... and sa family ng shooter, sana they can still bounce back from this incident.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NazQ View Post
    definitely an i opener for me. because honestly.. kung nasa position ako nung corolla driver, i really don't know kung nakapagpigil ako. malamang bumaba din ako and tried to pound the guy with a steel pipe.

its really easy for us to say na di ko gagawin yan, but you'll never know..

condolences na lang to the family who lost their love ones... and sa family ng shooter, sana they can still bounce back from this incident.
    but the question is sino ba sa kanila ang unang nang-gitgit? kung ako yung corolla driver at ako ang sumingit and unang nang-gitgit i think i will hold my temper and never retaliate kahit pag mumurahin pa ako at sipain ang sasakyan ko

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    definitely an eye opener for me. mahaba pasensya ko sa kalye at pinalalagpas ko lahat ng magugulang sa kalsada kaya siguro hindi ako nalalagay sa alanganing sitwasyon. mas matapang pa si esmi sakin!

pero siguro kung tadyakan na yun sasakyan eh ibang usapan na yan.... luckily for me i dont carry my firearms outside my house or my farm....

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Ah ganun pala nangyari, haven't seen the video yet. Well dapat ginawa nya nag-warning shot, ewan ko lang kung hindi na-ihi ung nang-hamon. Sa mga ganyan potpot na lang gawin nyo or bright light, hindi ung baba pa
    if i were in his place (inagrabyado, tried to walk away, but was still threatened) and i was immune to prosecution, i'd just give a warning shot - to his knee. yung tipong di na siya makakapagdrive ulit. para mabawasan mga katulad niya sa kalye. (sometimes i wish i could just shoot away at the knees of all those siraulo's sa kalsada)

note: both are still wrong. though, i understand yung side ng shooter who tried to control himself. kaya lang di na talaga kinaya. what i don't understand is why he has to shoot the companion also. i completely don't understand the shootee why he has to confront the shooter. let go na lang pag ganun.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I beg to differ. Murder is attended by circumstances such as evident premediation, use of superior force, etc. Homicide is simple killing not attended by any special circumstances.
    Er, yeah, those were the definitions i used. Which part were you disagreeing with?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hmmm...mayabang talaga yung shooter. Kamag anak daw ng isang Sandigan Bayan Judge. Baka humungi ng tulong sa mga connenctions at brods niya. At bakit may dalang baril? May gun ban ngayon para sa SK at barangay elections, di ba?

Suspect in Pasig road rage refuses to undergo paraffin test

MANILA, Philippines -- The lawyer, who shot dead two people over a traffic altercation in Pasig City Tuesday, has refused to undergo paraffin tests after his arrest, a radio report said Wednesday.

Pasig police said lawyer Manuel Hernandez has not been cooperating in their investigation more five hours after he was arrested for shooting dead Edgardo Cañezares and Catherine Palmero near the corner of General Roxas Street and Shaw Boulevard around 1:30 p.m. Tuesday, a radio dzMM report said.

Police are trying to find out why -- despite a gun ban -- Hernandez had a 9mm pistol that he used in the shooting.

Hernandez, a lawyer working at the Pasig City Hall legal department, is detained at the Pasig Police Station. Homicide charges are being prepared against him.
    inquirer.net

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
[merged] ingat sa gitgitan at makipagduruan sa kalye.