New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    well, it really depends on the client or the needs. if for example ang TAT mo is 2 hours, so therefore, pag may nag-dictate sa US ng umaga, in which case, gabi sa atin, so no choice di ba?

Saka ang labanan ngayon is faster TATs, not discounting quality of course, the better, and the more clients or accounts ang makukuha mo.

I tell you, ang daming clients available ngayon sa US na pinag-aagawan ng mga outsourcing companies here in Asia particularly the Phils and India. Kaya hayun sulputan mga ibat-ibang trans companies, not to mention, nag-boom din MT schools, pati mga dating caregiving schools eto na rin ang puntirya.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    *vhenok -- which co. are you working for? hehehe. la lang...in case i want to go full time and totally shift to being an MT after i finish schooling. =) maybe i can apply.hehehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy
    paano ba ito?
    pwede bang sa bahay lang ito?
    paano ba maging transcriptionist
    please explain it to me like im a 5 year old...

TIA
    Kim, may school sina Jaymie for those who want to be Medical Transcriptionists. Nasa business forum yata ng Tsikot ang info. Or text me na lang.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Yup, we also have a school for this, although sa Bulacan lang nga. ACSAT. Tsikoters from Bulacan areas are welcome to enrol..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BeetOls
    *vhenok -- which co. are you working for? hehehe. la lang...in case i want to go full time and totally shift to being an MT after i finish schooling. =) maybe i can apply.hehehe.

its better if you send him a PM. hehehe.. di ba kuya vhens?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    oo nga naman, why not?....thnx margx for d suggestion.... :-D

and yes, beetols, just sent u a pm!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    *vhenok - thanks! got your pm! =)

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    interesting ito na sideline

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    E kung from home, anong mga kailangan? At madali bang makahanap ng clients?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i was wondering...why do you need in depth medical training in becoming a MT? diba all you have to do is listen and transcribe what you have heard?? and besides, the internet is a large place para makapag search ka ng mga words/terminologies na hindi mo maintindihan at hindi mo malaman ang sfelling.

...para doon sa mga naghahanap ng sideline, palagay ko you have to work first in a MT company before opting to work at home. i believe doon ka makakakuha ng clients.

...nga pala question...how do you communicate to clients? icq? skype? email? if the answers are one of those, para pla syang yung setup ko noon. i did web design for an offshore client. sa bahay ko tinrabaho. it went for a year. good pay sobra. imagine you don't have to spend money on pamasahe and everything...pero all things have an end. ...ang question...kung magtatrabaho ka sa bahay...paano iaabot sa yo ang sahod mo? wire transfer? xoom?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Medical Transcriptionist