New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    What would you do if this happened to you?

----------------------

McDonald's red-faced over McCondom meal

* April 27, 2007

AUCKLAND: A New Zealand mother says she was shocked and disgusted that a condom had been found in her seven-year-old daughter's McDonald's meal.
    Louise Whitaker from Wellington said her daughter Maia was with her sister April and her grandparents at a store when the condom was found on Tuesday night. She said her mother discovered the opened condom after her daughter ordered a Happy Meal.

"I was just disgusted after I heard about it," Ms Whitaker said.

"I was shocked. A seven-year-old ... I don't think she actually saw it, so she doesn't understand the whole thing. I am just lucky my mother discovered it."

She said the condom was returned before her mother checked whether or not it had been used. McDonald's replaced the meal.

She said the fast food restaurant had not given her a formal apology nor explained how the condom came to be in the meal.

Ms Whitaker said she had heard from a journalist that the Happy Meal had been on public display and could have had the condom put in by a mischief-maker before it was given to her daughter.

"We have been overseas recently and we always went to McDonald's, thinking they had an international policy where everything is safe and done the right way," Ms Whitaker said.

AAP

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...-29677,00.html

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kala siguro nu'ng bata, bubble gum yung nginunguya niya, yun pala condom. Wonder kung ano'ng brand yung condom? He-he!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    malaking lawsuit sana yan!

...sorsmaryosep! MacDo pa sure lagot yung Supervisor

related Story din about Condom recently.

[SIZE=2]Box of condoms[/SIZE]

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'd wait until an investigation is over. Wasn't it not too long ago when Wendy's(?) was accused of something similar? An investigation proved that the offending item was planted by the customer trying to commit fraud.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    happy meal na naging protein meal for the kid

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yun pala yung special sauce!!! :evillaugh

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    buko gravy :hihihi:

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    di kaya yun yung condom na ginamit ni Jollibee kay Hettie.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007

eto para sa customers ng mcdo,joke,joke.
    pero wag sa mga bata ibigay yung meal maling mali yun, dun lang sa mga adults.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
McCondom Meal