New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Grabe $365M is big! This can possibly let the winner earn roughly $3M (Php150M) every month, if invested wisely sa banks. Grabe that's every month!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    True... it's something we learned in school... most family-owned businesses founder by the third generation, as those people inherit all the money without working for it. (Guess what? I'm third-gen... )

Quote Originally Posted by FrankDrebin
    Reminds me of a John Cusack movie where he found a bag full of cash.

Funny thing is, that was based on a true-story. And that guy successfully pleaded temporary insanity at his trial... which it kind of was.

Love what he did at the end... :D

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me, having lots of money is much better problem than having no money as a problem.....

so give me that 365M USD....:evil:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    like a modern-day philosopher once said:

"I don’t know what, they want from me
    It’s like the more money we come across
    The more problems we see"

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Be a low profile..lipat ka as place na walang nakaka kilala sayo.. help your relatives secretly.. wag na wag ka mag papakita sa kanila.. use your money to help them..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    True... it's something we learned in school... most family-owned businesses founder by the third generation, as those people inherit all the money without working for it. (Guess what? I'm third-gen... )
    good thing I am 2nd gen...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobeat
    Grabe $365M is big! This can possibly let the winner earn roughly $3M (Php150M) every month, if invested wisely sa banks. Grabe that's every month!
    Wait up , on top of everything ( taxes, etc.) it was $124 m . Well, it's stil millions though..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    $365M on a lottery jackpot can cause serious problem!

i am used to having problems and i do not mind sorting that kind of problem! show me the money baby...
    Last edited by bilog; February 21st, 2006 at 02:43 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well, come to think of it, i am playing PGR3 right now and it would really be cool to actually buy every car featured in this game

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by imprezawrxsti
    Wait up , on top of everything ( taxes, etc.) it was $124 m . Well, it's stil millions though..
    Wow, laki pala ng tax. Yup, at $124M, that's possibly still a big $1M (Php50M) monthly earnings, if invested sa bank wisely. Imagine that monthly earnings!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
maybe it's better if you don't win the lottery (??!)