New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    Hehehe sarap siguro mang-asar dun ng "kula kula??"
    Alam mo ba na iku-korek ka pa nila pag sinabi mo Coke or Pepsi. Tamang name daw "Kula".

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The Demilitarized Zone
    Yongin Farmland
    Che Ju Do

In Seoul.....
    That big enclosed mall
    The "electronics market"

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yongin Farmland is now known as Everland...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Try their Korean wine, Soju.
    I'd stay away from the soju. It's more like hard liquor than wine. It's got a nasty kick that may catch you unaware. One moment you're guzzling it like beer because there seems to be no kick to it. The next moment you're punch drunk groggy like a donkey kicked you on the head.

I've never been able to handle my soju up to now. Last time I guzzled some, I spent the weekend next to a toilet. Yup. They also cause nasty hangovers.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; September 24th, 2007 at 04:24 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'd stay away too from the Korean drinking game referred to as "Titanic".

it's a small cup floating in a big mug of beer ... everyone around the table take turns filling up the small cup with soju ... and whoever causes the cup to sink to the bottom has to drink the entire mug ... beer and soju.
    don't know if they call it Titanic because of the sinking cup or the sinking feeling you will feel later.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    sa DMZ, along the border of North and South Korea

7. Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Thanks for the inputs guys.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    jeju island, seoul tower, nandaemun and the streets nbear those district for shopping, its long walk but there you could find good food and nice shopping from the like of quaipo to greenhills.

the shooting scenes of jewel in the palace, winter sonata, < yes they preserve the shooting locations, if its winter skiing is the best though i cant give comparison coz its my first time to skin and see snow in korea last dec

ginseng chicken, bbq pork ribs, kim chi are not to be missed

beautiful korean girls=) ang kikinis nila, very amicable and pleasing when they smile

Hehe. Funny how well a dentist can appreciate smiles. Pero based on the telenovelas, don't you find korean girls to be somewhat prudish?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I'd suggest to stay in Lotte Hotel in Seoul. Me indoor park with rides na dun. And courteous naman mga hotel personnels. Pag gabi, me isang bar inside the hotel ( I forgot na the name ) na me mga pinoy na performer.

And aside from the Korean foods that cutedoc mentioned, me inorder yung tourist guide namin na jumping salad somewhere sa isang marketplace. Talunan ng talunan mga hipon.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Hehe. Funny how well a dentist can appreciate smiles. Pero based on the telenovelas, don't you find korean girls to be somewhat prudish?
    or can we say rubish? joke lang ha pero it's true....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
May ok bang pasyalan sa South Korea?