New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    is it bad for the eyes to read, play games or watch TV in a moving car?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    somehow it is, your are using the full potential of your eyes in that case, your eyes tries to focus on what you are reading as the vehicle is moving, more like if you do it too much you are straining your eyes, or you are overworking it.

maybe a little eye rest would compensate.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depends on the road and car. If it's bouncy, it'll tire your eye muscles out very quickly, and may give you a migraine.

I used to read a lot in the car, really nasty habit. Now I only do it when stopped in traffic.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    should i prevent my sons from watching movies or playing PSP in the car?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    when i was a passenger back in college (when i didnt have my license yet) i would read in the car for like recitations and tests nakaka strain ng mata. one mahirap mag focus coz the car is moving laging gumagalaw (specially with our roads). or at times there may not be enough light (gloomy afternoons, dark tint, trucks beside you) which is bad din. masakit sa ulo.

i think pag movies naman mejo may distance so its easier to focus imo.

mejo ot i saw sa new im not sure if its msnbc? i think they condusted a study bou onboard entertainment IE videos. yun mga cars outside the car with the onboard tv has is more likely to get into a fender bender, kase nakikipanood sila dun sa nasa tabi nila while in traffic. ill check if they wrote an article bout it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hindi lang masama sa mata, pero masama sa upholstery. naca-carsick kasi ang pamilya ko eh :hihihi:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    should i prevent my sons from watching movies or playing PSP in the car?
    Siguro hindi since reading is different from watching. Mas focused kasi ang mata sa pagbabasa. IMHO.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    masama yan pag bagong paligo

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX View Post
    Siguro hindi since reading is different from watching. Mas focused kasi ang mata sa pagbabasa. IMHO.
    how about playing PSP?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako doing anything inside the car, aside from driving (like watching movies, browsing the internet, reading, playing the PSP), triggers my migraine and makes me wanna puke...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Masama ba sa mata magbasa sa kotse?