New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Do you know where we can get these t-shirt? Maganda sana kung makabili tayo nito since this is good cause.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I would like to have one of those shirt

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kawawa talaga kalagayan ng mga sundalo.......

pero i doubt it kung magiging successful ang operation dyan sa mindanao. Imagine kung peaceful na dyan eh di ma-didivert na kagad funds. ala na kita sila general nyan!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    "Marines; The Brave and the Few"... If you have news on where to buy the shirts, please post it here, bili rin ako.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    pa-post din kung san pwede bumili! pwede to i-introduce sa mga airsoft gamers since they are into this type of stuff.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ang alam ko talaga motto ng marines eh "Mess with the best, die like the rest" not this self-pity compassion stuff

Marines are suppose to be elite units of any nation's armed forces.

kaya nga naging controversial yun "A Few Good Men" na movie noon, not bec. ang gwapo ni tom Cruise or he is the hero but the words of Jack Nicholson (marine commandant in Guantanamo Bay) had deeper meaning:

you can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Who's gonna do it? You?! You, Lieutenant Weinberg?! I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago and you curse the Marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives! You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall! You need me on that wall! We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline! I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said, "Thank you," and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bleeding hearts! Yan ang Gusto ni General

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by red07 View Post
    "Marines; The Brave and the Few"... If you have news on where to buy the shirts, please post it here, bili rin ako.

Tama kayo, if ever may maka-alam kung saan pwedeng bumili ng shirts pa-post naman dito. Thanks po

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Let's support our troops!

3505:kodak:

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Maybe they can put up a coop and sell stuff to help their standard of living! Hindi naman guns and ammo or official outfits. Maybe commemorative or unit stuff like shirts, caps, pins, stickers, pens, mugs, etc? Puwede pa nga sila maglagay ng carts sa mga mall eh. Parang PMA commissary writ large ba? I'm sure it can make money and save our LIVING soldiers and the FAMILIES of heroes from poverty. I'd like to help but without a distro outfit, medyo mahirap eh, you don't even know how or where.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Marines T-shirt